Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignition wires to which plug?
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Today at 5:50 pm

» noise under load
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Today at 4:16 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Today at 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Yesterday at 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» checking the oil
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Mon May 13, 2024 10:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 am

Smile Hi everyone. I have a 2003 Swing, with heated grips, ABS, a GIVI top box, foglights, and a Cee Bailey windshield. This forum looks great!

Last edited by Emeskay on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 am

Emeskay,

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cornishman
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Cornishman

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 am

Hi from the other side of the pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 am

Hi. They must have different colors over there. What year is your swing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Emeskay wrote:
Smile Hi everyone. I have a 2003 Swing, with heated grips, ABS, a GIVI top box, foglights, ABS and a Cee Bailey windshield. This forum looks great!

Nice bike and accessories. And you got two sets of ABS with it too. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. Welcome in.
Back to top Go down
Cornishman
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Cornishman

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Emeskay wrote:
Hi. They must have different colors over there. What year is your swing?

Mine's an 07. We have Platinum (Silver), Blue and Black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

My husband and I are thinking of renting a couple of scooters and touring around on your side of the pond. Any suggestions?

It's really difficult to rent a scooter over here, especially one that you'd want to spend an extended amount of time on.
Back to top Go down
Cornishman
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Cornishman

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Very expensive here too. I'll look up some sites tomorrow, but i think it will be a couple of hundred bucks a day and that's for a 125!
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Emeskay,

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it and find it helpful. Why don't you posts some pics of you and your Swing in the Album section when you get a chance. You can also post pics of your rides too so we can all enjoy them. You can set-up your own folder to post pics. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 am

JeffR wrote:
Emeskay,

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it and find it helpful. Why don't you posts some pics of you and your Swing in the Album section when you get a chance. You can also post pics of your rides too so we can all enjoy them. You can set-up your own folder to post pics. Welcome.

⭐ Sounds like a great idea, but I don't have pictures! No I'll have to start taking them.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Oh ! Oh ! .. We must have pictures....or elseeeeee... :lol!: Just kidding Emeskay. But if/when you do take some pics I'm sure we would like to see them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 am

Hi Jeff,

I posted a couple of pictures of the modifications I've made to my Swing, if you'd like to check them out. Smile They're in my album. Is that the right way to do this? Question

I'll take some pictures over the Fourth, and put some more up there.

Mandy
Back to top Go down
mr fish
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
mr fish

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:56 pm

welcome from another cross the pond bloke :union jack:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:25 am

Hey, y'all. Thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland   Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda Silverwing in Southern Maryland
Page 1 of 1