Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 11:44 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:43 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:41 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Today at 5:15 am

» LF extended back rest
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeby landisr Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B Empty
PostSubject: Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B   Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:21 am

This video link is fresh (for the public). It was made just six weeks ago in the Atlantic, just off Newport News ( Hampton Roads), Virginia .These are the latest sea trials of the F-35B on the USS Wasp. They were very successful, with 74 VL's and STO's in a three week period.

The aircraft is also stealth, and super-sonic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Ki86x1WKPmE&feature=colike
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B   Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 am

The test flights on USS Wasp. (you said that - doh!)

The only thing you missed after 'stealth' and 'super-sonic' was VERY Expensive!!!!!!

It's one awesome aircraft though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B   Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 am

Dang it Doug,

I really wanted one of these until you started talking about the money thing. Well look at it this way...Me and the rest of the TAX payers here, own this plane!

You would think they would give us old Tax paying veterans a ride in it someday!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B   Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 am

Didn't think a Harrier replacement would be as successful but methinks this will be!

I'd stick my name on the flight list for a ride in one of those beauties!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
robert
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
robert

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B   Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 am

We are getting the F-35 Air Force model here at Luke AFB in Glendale, Az. Luke AFB was selected to be the training base for the F-35, only problem it is supposed to be twice as loud as the F-16, like they say it is the sound of freedom. God bless our troops. Robert...Navy veteran 1960-1964.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B   Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Scooter ...But Very Cool Video of the F-35B
Page 1 of 1