Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YSS rear shocks for sale
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Well time to introduce myself...

Go down 
+5
"Hi Yo"
kbcmdba
DickO
DennisB
EJ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EJ
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-08-26

Well time to introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I've been coming here for a couple of years now. Just lurking and learning a lot. I ride a 07' Swing. Had it 3 yrs now. Been a year round rider for 38 yrs now. Through the years there have been many, many bikes. All sizes, styles and CC's. Never been hooked on any one bike. Sometimes just wanted to try something different. But!!! When I got to this Swing...Well lets just say it has stopped me dead in my tracks. I have a couple of other bikes but I just can't seem to get off this thing...This scoot...This Swing... Call it what you want. I love this thing... LOL.. I've always loved to just ride but the Swing brought back the fun...
I ended up joining today because I was installing the Dr. Pulley Sliders and wanted to see how you all installed them. (The pics you have here) Great job by the way!!!
Everything I brought for my Swing was because of this site. The info & stories on what everybody liked or disliked was a GREAT help...Some of you have stated at times that it will be trail and error. Ohhhh yeah... I have a couple of this & a couple of that too...LOL..
I must say I have never had a bike that attracted so much attention. I have more people pulling up to me at stores, traffic lights and even following me home one time to ask about the Swing. Go figure...They want to know about my scooter..All the other bikes I had. Nice ones too. But my scooter...uhhh!!
Well I've been long winded enough...

Hello to everyone,
EJ
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Hello EJ,

Welcome aboard!! Great to have you with us. cheers
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi "EJ",

And Welcome! This is the right place to be as you've already found out, being the experienced rider that you are. I found out as a "newbie" quite some time ago and have been around ever since. Anyway, enjoy it all and we'll be looking forward to some of your wise bike words too.
Back to top Go down
kbcmdba
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
kbcmdba

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Welcome to the forum even if it is belated...

KB
Back to top Go down
http://kbcmdba.blogspot.com/
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Well time to introduce myself... 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 pm

welcome Nice to have you join us EJ welcome
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Welcome, it is a nice feeling when you find something that is just right for you. Hope you join in and share some of your riding stories.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
djwdjw
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 am

hi my name is david this is my second silver wing i come from thornton near blackpool lancashire england the reason for david the foot is my profession is a podiatrist?
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Well time to introduce myself... 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Welcome David. Enjoy the ride, small moped
Back to top Go down
derekj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

HI EJ I think you will enjoy the forum ive only been on a short while but everyone seems great.
DEREKJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.aberdarepark.co.uk
jmcamionero71
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
jmcamionero71

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:32 am

Hello and welcome to the forum welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well time to introduce myself...   Well time to introduce myself... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well time to introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1