Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the home for Honda SilverWing and everyone interested. This is a place to ask questions, share, and learn about the SilverWing and its dedicated riders. Please post an introduction when you join as a sign of Courtesy.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 

First time post long time reader and user.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTH
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: First time post long time reader and user.   Sat 22 Aug 2015, 08:56

Hi, This is a great forum. I have been able to replace both tires, drive belt, finale oil drive, coolant flush and many other things. Thanks to all.
My 2004 SW pulls to the right real bad when I let go of the handlebars ( Don`t let go LOL )
Miles 30,000 Last year I changed the right fork oil and seals. Can anyone help ?
Please and Thank You!
Back to top Go down
oldgwingguy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: First time post long time reader and user.   Sat 22 Aug 2015, 11:25

My 2004 SW pulls to the right real bad when I let go of the handlebars <<<<<

Under what conditions> road surface, crown, speed?? Was it there before the shock change?? Steering head bearings loose?
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2104
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: First time post long time reader and user.   Sat 22 Aug 2015, 21:32

welcome MTH welcome to the best Silverwing forum on the web. How long have you had your Silverwing and is it your first scooter/bike? I moved down here from Ohio 1972, sometimes I miss riding the country roads up there. nopity
As Oldgwingguy said a little more information could help figure out if you have something that needs fixed.
If you plan on doing your own maintenance you'll find you can do anything you need or want with the service manual and help from this forum.
I add the paragraph below for most new members because there's a lot of information in the links and may save you some work.
Here are some links(3 below in blue)that will help you learn a lot about your Silverwing. If you can't find what you need in the links below the search on this forum works good, and if you still need help just ask and someone will do what they can to answer your questions.

Maintenance, Tips and Hints
Maintenance "Pictorials"
Accessories-Modifications
Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: First time post long time reader and user.   Mon 24 Aug 2015, 12:12

Welcome to the site from Arizona.
Back to top Go down
MTH
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: Re: First time post long time reader and user.   Thu 27 Aug 2015, 00:34

Thanks everyone,
I had a loose bolt on the very bottom of the fork, titan it and no more pull.
Just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
NWSSC
Site Admin

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: PostSubject: First time post long time reader and user.    Thu 27 Aug 2015, 01:00

Hello and welcome to the forum. We appreciate your feed back,this is what makes this forum so help full to others.  Howard
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestsuburbanscooterclub.com/

First time post long time reader and user.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1