Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignition wires to which plug?
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Today at 6:39 pm

» noise under load
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby COMick Today at 6:04 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» checking the oil
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Mon May 13, 2024 10:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swing-trike-gal
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!   Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Just wanted to say hello!! I just recently traded my 2005 Honda Shadow Aero for a 2007 Swing Trike and I love it! I have been searching the sight for answers to a few of my questions and have been pretty successful in doing so. Never being on a bike even as a co-rider I decided it was time. Took a 3 day riding class and have not looked back! I've ridden 2 wheels until Valentine's Day of this year when I traded for my Swing....Being almost 5'1" I am certainly glad I did!!!
Back to top Go down
CathyN
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!   Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:35 pm

welcome swing-trike-gal

You will find a lot of good information, humor and good folks on this forum.
Enjoy your new ride.

swing
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!   Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 pm

welcome We have several trike riders on this forum. What kind do you have? Enjoy the ride. small moped
Back to top Go down
swing-trike-gal
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!   Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 am

I have a 2007 Silver Wing with a Voyager trike kit. I am very much still amazed at the performance this bike has! Just got it in February and I can't tell you how many people have stopped me to check it out! It sure is an attention getter! It sure got the attention a couple weeks ago when a Harley rider came up beside me on the Interstate and he gave me a look "like you gotta be kidding" then he showered down hard on the throttle...and I thought "guess we will see what he things now" and I showered down on the throttle......passed him up in less than a quarter mile and just kept on going. Since I was just running to the next town I took the exit...he came up beside me and asked me what in the world is that and I said "it's a scooter"! Then when I raised up my full-face helmet he said...oh my gosh..your a girl! LOL Like all bikers he was a real nice guy and said well that is one fast trike, I've never seen anything like it but, I have to admit I really like it! We said our goodbye's and with a wave went on our separate ways! Smile
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!   Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 pm

swing-trike-gal, You are so Baaad. Just our kind of member. Are you aware of the STO rally in Eureka Springs in the fall. You can check it out in the rally section of the forum. We have had several members attend. It is open to all, even Harley taunters. Laughing
Back to top Go down
swing-trike-gal
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!   Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Yes actually I am aware of the STO rally in Eureka, Springs..actually there are several members of Chapter I which I belong to that go every year....GWRRA is the Gold Wing Road Riders Association and I have been a member for 3 years now....and they all just love the STO Rally!

Really it doesn't matter to me what anyone rides as long as they ride and I can even say I've never met a bad/mean biker whether it be a Harley rider or any other brand!!! I ride a lot and some of my best friends ride Harley's....I just make sure I always ride in front of them!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!   Hello From Southeast Missouri!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Southeast Missouri!!!
Page 1 of 1