Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 10:55 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:43 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:41 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Today at 5:15 am

» LF extended back rest
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeby landisr Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baja Rider
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 Empty
PostSubject: Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600   Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 am

Hi there ! javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
I hope this weekend, i will have a Red 2005 Silver Wing with 16,000 miles on it... I have a good deal, I think, Is going to cost only $3,600 usd plus shipping.
I live in Baja California Sur, México, I own a Road Star Silverado 1700 cc, 2005 (in sale) and a HD Ultra Classic Electra Glide 100th. anniversary. Too heavy for daily use, so now I will convert in a scooter rider to go work and to buy some beers and "carne asada"....javascript:emoticonp('Cool')
I hope to find a lot of information and good riders friends in this forum. javascript:emoticonp('Smile')
I was interested in a Burgman too, but some mechanical friends told me that SW is better choice...
So, I will be posting here soon...
Attachments
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 Attachment3.jpg
This will be my future SW
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(16 Kb) Downloaded 19 times
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600   Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:39 am

welcome Baja Rider, Not too many beers or it won't be shiny red! welcome
Back to top Go down
jodders1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
jodders1

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600   Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 am

nice colour bike 16000 miles is on the service mileage for belt change check that it has been done before you buy ask to look at service paperwork or get $200 off the price to renew it if they will not replace the belt
Back to top Go down
Baja Rider
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600   Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 pm

jodders1 wrote:
nice colour bike 16000 miles is on the service mileage for belt change check that it has been done before you buy ask to look at service paperwork or get $200 off the price to renew it if they will not replace the belt

Thanks for your advice, but Im buying this SW to a private seller, so Im taking as is.... Anyway, a got a discount of 500 usd of the original price that the seller was asking for it....

Baja Rider Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600   Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost owner of a red Silver Wing 600
Page 1 of 1