Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Left brake micro-switch
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Silverwing Brakes
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Yesterday at 6:20 am

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Obtaining those annoying little parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vealie
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Vealie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Obtaining those annoying little parts Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining those annoying little parts   Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Over the past couple of months I've been nursing an 2001 SW back to health. Externally it looked pretty good, but it had been dropped at low speed onto the left hand side. Although the plastics looked ok, underneath they were a mess with wire and zip ties and all manner of bad repairs over the years. Almost all the clips and fairing lugs were broken, screen cracked and dash plastics broken. Anyway, I set about plastic repairing, which all went ok. I found cmsnl.com and obtained new dash and a screen but I quickly realised that there were parts missing, bolts, screws, plastic clips and small rubbers etc which seemed impossible to obtain until I found Capital honda centre in Ireland. They're a bit expensive but you can pick through the hundreds of micro fiche's until you find what your looking for. Anyway it's almost there, just waiting on a couple of things but I've been happily riding for the last month or so.

Does anybody else now of any other websites to order parts in Europe? Apart from David Silver Spares.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining those annoying little parts   Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:30 pm

You've killed off my input!! 'David Silver', other than that ebay!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Donodii
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Donodii

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining those annoying little parts   Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:35 am

I know the feeling, I tipped mine over at a low speed a week ago and online searching for parts. It just doesn't ride the same with the cracks and rattles. Hope you find the parts you need without giving an arm or leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining those annoying little parts   Obtaining those annoying little parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obtaining those annoying little parts
Page 1 of 1