Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to Me Swing
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 5:41 pm

» I said Farewell...
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Today at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California Empty
PostSubject: Feb 21st ride around Napa, California   Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Hi,

We had our February group ride on Feb 21st around the Napa, California area and it was a nice ride. The total mileage for me and my wife was 260 miles from start to finish. We met up with 3 other riders and headed out to the first meet point to meet a few other riders and than off it was to the final meet point to meet with the rest of the riders.

The weather was a bit cloudy at times but didn't rain at all and the roads were great. Most of the roads were 2 lane roads with nice curves, hills, and really nice scenery. The ride was a bit rushed and I didn't get a chance to take pictures except for just the one stop we made. We will need to do a better job on a more relaxed ride but it was a nice ride.

We had a total of 8 bikes, all big scooters, with 2 of us riding 2 up. My wife went along on this ride and she enjoyed the sites too. We had 2 Silver Wings, ScooterRob on this site was the other Silver Wing, 4 Burgman 650's, 1 Burgman 400, and 1 Honda 250cc Rukus. The Rukus owner just recently totalled his B650 and has a Honda DN-01 on order and should be in next month.

Like I said, it was a somewhat rushed ride, which made it a not too relaxing ride at times, but overall any day riding in this area is a good day. I promise to take more pictures next time and will make sure it is a bit better organized too. It's just nice to ride anytime during the winter and we were lucky to be able to ride inbetween the rainy days.

This is a picture of the group during one of our stops. The church was built in the 1880's and has a cemetary too. It was a small but really cool church that has been kept in very good condition.

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California Group_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb 21st ride around Napa, California   Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:20 am

Very nice post Jeff. It sounds like it was a great ride through some really nice country. I can't wait to do some pleasure cruising this summer.
Back to top Go down

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California
Page 1 of 1