Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignition wires to which plug?
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» noise under load
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby COMick Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 11:13 am

» Silverwing Brakes
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 8:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 4:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 9:53 am

» checking the oil
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Mon May 13, 2024 7:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 4:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 2:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 5:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing

Go down 
+2
DennisB
MikeO
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing Empty
PostSubject: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm

I recently picked up a 2002 Silverwing with 3200 miles I found on craigslist. I hadn't owned a bike in almost 10 years and was a little skeptical as I prepared to ride this thing a hundred miles to get her home. It turned out to be an excellent choice as I easily made my way through St Louis traffic and then out into Southern Illinois.
I am enjoying her more and more everyday.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello Bonzo and welcome!
Glad you're enjoying the Silverwing - enjoy this friendly forum, too. Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Hey BONZO,

Welcome to the forum, Yeah...I've had mine '08 for 2 years, now and still loven it. Very Happy with everything about it. Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing Icon_cheers

Again, Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Your story is remarkably similar to mine!

I had a motorcycle in the 90s, in June I bought a 2002 Silverwing (ebay not craigslist) with 4700 miles and drove it 150 miles through Nashville to get to Middle Tennessee.

I'm loving it. I never knew the joys of windscreen biking, it's like a whole new world to me.

Hope you're having as much fun as I am.
Back to top Go down
crahar
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
crahar

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Glad your enjoying it, welcome aboard.
Craig
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:36 pm

BONZO,

Welcome to the forum.

If you live close to St. Louis you should check out the St. Louis Scooter Club, http://stlphins.com/slsc/index.php Good folks who enjoy riding.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing 744535 Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing 186319 Howdy BONZO, and welcome to the forum. It seems a lot of people pick up low milage Swings. You might want to check through the old posts to see any problems and solutions they may have had. That is when you're not in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:44 am

Welcome Bonzo... a big howdy from south central Arkansas. Enjoy that scoot. There are some nice places to ride in your part of the country. Starts in Maine to Florida to California to Seattle back to Illinois. So many places and so little time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing   Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoroughly enjoying my new to me Silverwing
Page 1 of 1