Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignition wires to which plug?
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» noise under load
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby COMick Yesterday at 6:04 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» checking the oil
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Mon May 13, 2024 10:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

new to the forum and silver wing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caddy pat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-07-12

new to the forum and silver wing. Empty
PostSubject: new to the forum and silver wing.   new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 7:29 pm

hi all, I am pat, I live in Astoria Oregon and I just bought a 2002 silver wing with just 6600 miles on the clock. I have put about 400 mi on it now and I really like it. still having withdrawl symptoms from the big bikes but I'm getting there. should have done this years ago. have new tires ordered, should be here Monday. this machine is like new, I can't believe my luck.happy to be here.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and silver wing.   new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 3:32 am

Welcome Pat!
The Silverwing is worth getting used to; stick with it. Wink
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and silver wing.   new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 8:49 am

Welcome aboard the board Pat. Lots of great information here and I suggest you get familiar with the "Search" function to access most of it.  What kind of riding did you do previously and on what?
Back to top Go down
caddy pat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-07-12

PostSubject: new to the forum and silver wing.   new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 10:30 pm

hey thanks for the warm welcome. most of my riding has been highway on gold wings, Harley baggers, buells, Honda ctx, a Piaggio bv250,and now silverwing. the more I ride this bike the more I like it.i took the belt drive and clutch apart and cleaned and deglazed everything today. what a difference that made. really smooth now.thanks for now.pat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and silver wing.   new to the forum and silver wing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the forum and silver wing.
Page 1 of 1