Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» checking the oil
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 am

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!

Go down 
+14
Sid
Easyrider
nooner
oldwingguy
zrx212
GHM-PM
Meldrew
Mike from NS
Cosmic_Jumper
Benzon1960
sonuvabug
MikeO
Dale N.
JeffR
18 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! Empty
PostSubject: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:34 am

Hi,

I just renewed the site and domain name ' www.silverwing600.com ' for another year.

Thanks,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1986
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:43 am

Thank You JeffR!! If you ever need someone to contribute just let me know. I love this forum and want it to stay up for as long as it can.
Again, Thank You!!
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Thanks from me, too, Jeff.
I'd be happy to chip in; I do for my other two main forums and am grateful for your generosity.

Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 1:39 pm

Greatly appreciated Jeff. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Benzon1960
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Benzon1960

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2021-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:26 pm

Excellent news. Thanks Jeff - really is highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.linkedin.com/in/janrosencronevonbenzon/
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Benzon1960 wrote:
Excellent news. Thanks Jeff - really is highly appreciated.

Benzon1960,

Your welcome. By the way....we might be related. My grandpa was born in Copenhagen. The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! 1f600
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Hey everyone,

Glad to do it. I know I'm not on here much anymore but I'm more than happy to keep it going.

Take care,

JeffR
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:38 pm

Thanks from me too Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:57 am

Thanks from me as well, Jeff. This site has to be the best in having people happy to offer knowledgeable assistance with any issue that may come the way of a Silverwing owner. Truly a great resource for those learning the bike, of which I am one.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4179
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:11 am

Thanks Jeff, we Forza guys aren't left out in the cold either.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2562
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:18 am

Thanks Jeff! We try and make you proud! Most forums seem to be sliding backwards but this one keeps chugging along.
Back to top Go down
zrx212
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2020-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:30 am

Thanks for keeping it going  The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! 1f60e  The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! 1f44d
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 8:55 pm

Thank you sir, salute cheers
Back to top Go down
nooner
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2017-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 6:39 pm

Great news! Thanks for renewing, Jeff. This community in this forum continues to be very helpful and very congenial.
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Easyrider

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 1:10 am

Thanks Jeff. I have learned a lot (everything) about my Silverwings. I have enjoyed the topics dealing with repairing, add-ons. This site of yours is very much appreciated!
Aloha,
Wayne
Back to top Go down
Sid
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2020-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:00 pm

Any suggestions on how to upgrade my 2013 Silverwing seat? Wondering if I can have a upholstery shop soften up the sitting area?
Back to top Go down
1Wingman1
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:12 pm

Many thanks, Jeff. I have learned some great and ingenious tips, tricks, and secrets on this site. I am thankful that all those things were freely given by a fine community of Silver Wing fans.
Back to top Go down
LM15
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2021-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 10:13 am

Many thanks for the renewal from South Florida!
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Thanks "JeffR" !!!! Don't know what we'd do without this site... !!!
Back to top Go down
Sknrdtec
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Sknrdtec

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 12:25 pm

Thank you very much Jeff , You need a raise ! ST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!   The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!
Page 1 of 1