Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby gustav Today at 7:58 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Yahoo Web Beacon Opt-Out site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Web Beacon Opt-Out site   Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi,

I just read an email on the Yahoo Groups, that Yahoo is tracking all the sites you go to. If you click on the link below and then scroll down you can go to the opt-out link.

http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/webbeacons/details.html

You can also type in "Yahoo web beacon" in the yahoo search engine to find this site too. I guess it is for tracking everywhere you go for advertising purposes. I opt'd out and it was very simple and easy. I just don't like everyone knowing what I do for privacy issues.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Web Beacon Opt-Out site   Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:51 am

Thanks for that link. I don't need any more junk in my spam box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Web Beacon Opt-Out site   Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 am

Hi Jeff,
I noticed this is the second time I have posted that the post went to the top of the topic not the bottom??? I haven't seen that before. Is there a problem? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Web Beacon Opt-Out site   Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Coralee,

There is a "Poll" question to see if members would like to see the newest posts first or the first post first. A member asked if seeing the most recent post first was possible. It is only possible if the entire site does it this way. So pleae go to the Poll question and place your vote. I kind of like it the other way myself, where the original post is at the top. It will probably get changed back but we will try this for a bit. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Web Beacon Opt-Out site   Yahoo Web Beacon  Opt-Out site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Web Beacon Opt-Out site
Page 1 of 1