Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» spongy front brake after multiple bleeds
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby silverwang Today at 5:55 pm

» Looking for Scooter Photos
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 3:54 pm

» May 2021 Forum Picture
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby Mike from NS Today at 7:19 am

» Why was the Silverwing discontinued in 2013?
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby gustav Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» Forks bottoming out?
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:24 am

» New old silverwing
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Wed May 05, 2021 8:58 pm

» Honda Silverwing OEM service manual deal
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby Dabutcher Wed May 05, 2021 7:28 pm

» SHAD luggage uk.
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby JamieB Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 pm

» Coolant change
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby Salth2ofish Wed May 05, 2021 9:39 am

» New to silverwing
Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeby Salth2ofish Wed May 05, 2021 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BarryH
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2017-04-22

Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount Empty
PostSubject: Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount   Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Does anyone know where to get a Dennis B or similar ball mount for the handle bars. I need to mount my cell phone or gps and this is the ideal location to mount it..?
Thanks
Barry
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 3743
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount   Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 4:12 pm

A simple check of the Archives window (above, left) produced several topics regarding Dennis' ball mount. This one might help: https://www.silverwing600.com/t9247-center-handlebar-ram-mount?highlight=Handle+bar+ball+mount

Tim
Back to top Go down
Modernman1953
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2016-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount   Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:58 am

The other option is on the brake handle ram mounts.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount   Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 am

I use one of DennisB's center mount for my SWing. Works fine; but that said, on my Goldwing I have a Ram Mount that attaches to the clutch reservoir and that works excellent.

I use www.gpscity.com for this sort of thing
Back to top Go down

Where to find a Dennis B Handle Bar Ball Mount
Page 1 of 1