Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

SURVEY what state/country are we in

Go down 
+14
john grinsel
Winger61
Eduardo100
Meldrew
cotetoi
HORNBLOWER
oldwingguy
Silver Dave K
Tommo
Kenjj50
hankster
MikeO
Dale N.
razorback
18 posters

Swinger Poll
Your Loc USA.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap19%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 22 ]
Your Loc Canada.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap2%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Your loc Australia.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap1%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Your Loc Europe.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap6%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
Your Loc Asia.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap0%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
your Loc Not Listed.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap1%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Avg Miles per ride 10-50.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap13%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 15 ]
Avg Miles per ride 50-100.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap5%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
Ave miles per ride 100-200.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap6%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
Do you take 2+ day trips.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap7%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
Have you been on a ride when ya belt broke.
 1% [ 1 ]
have you been on a ride and had a flat.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap5%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
Do you leave on a random ride not knowing where ya headed.
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap17%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 20 ]
How many miles on your Swing 10k+
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap9%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 11 ]
How many miles on your swing 20K+
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap8%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 9 ]
How many miles on your swing 50K+
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap2%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
How many miles on your swing 100k+
SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_lcap0%SURVEY what state/country are we in I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How many miles on your swing 150k+
 0% [ 0 ]
How many miles on your Swing 200k+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 118

AuthorMessage
razorback
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
razorback

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-01-31

SURVEY what state/country are we in Empty
PostSubject: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:05 pm

Simply state your answer to the following poll. if theirs no correct answer state so in a post.. PLEASE keep ALL comments out of the thread as conversation will allow the info to get confusing and hard to find.

REASON for this thread is to add a collective archive of Swing Rider info. motorcycle

1 Post per Swinger. use "Post Edit" to make corrections or add info.

Copy / Paste the following Questions and add your info into your Post: REMEMBER to Edit your Post to add, change your info.

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in.
2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride.
3] What riding clubs do you belong to.
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob.
5] List your Rides you have owned.
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods.
7] a short story of you most interesting ride.
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why.
9] Add anything else you wish.
Back to top Go down
razorback
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
razorback

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:08 pm

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in. ARKANSAS

2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride. YES

3] What riding clubs do you belong to. NONE

4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob. 8

6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Car tire, mirror extenders

7] a short story of you most interesting ride. a few weeks ago went on a ride and hit a LOT of wind 1/2 way into the ride on the way to work... took long way to work a 3 hour ride, and normally takes 12 mins to get to work affraid as most Swings have a fuel Gage that has its own mind it said 140 miles i missed a turn and time was getting short and got 30 mins of my route. so started pushing the swing 70-80 mpg into all that wind and cross wind with head down, millage at 170 and 20 miles to get to work and 30 mins to do it.... 170+20 miles = 190 miles = still have 20-40 miles of gas left..... right!! ran out of gas with 10 miles to go to work millage at 193 ... i did not figure in less millage because of the turbulence, was getting about 45 mph our swings i think have a 4.3 gal tank = an avg of 230 miles per tank. so coasted to a church parking lot got a ride to town for a jug of gas, the lady happened to own a hog farm, got her number and later went and purchased 50 pounds of bacon for $20.00

8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. a 120 mile route around a large lake, Mumelle  LOTS of twisting winding roads and tree tunnels and spectacular views of the lake as road winds around it

Last edited by razorback on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:46 pm

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in. Minnesota
2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride. Yes
3] What riding clubs do you belong to. Journey Warriors in Elk River, MN.
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob. 5-6
5] List your Rides you have owned. Wards Riverside 125cc, 1965 Ducati 350, 1977 Yamaha RD400, 1974 Honda CB750, 1980 Yamaha XS 850 and now my 08 SWing.
7] a short story of you most interesting ride. My wife and I rode my 1974 Honda CB750 to Pensacola, FL years ago. Fun ride! Still young enough to enjoy it. $110 in gas round trip. She's gone now but sometimes I can "feel" her on the back of my SWing.
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. Pretty much any two lane road in the countryside with friends and Ice Cream shops.

Last edited by Dale N. on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3810
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:01 am

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in?  Wiltshire, England, Great Britain
2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride? Yes
3] What riding clubs do you belong to? X9 Owners Club & local groups
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob? 2
5] List your Rides you have owned. X9 250 & 500, Honda Silverwing (2)
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Givi Adjustable Screen &Universal Handlebar Muffs.
                                                                     Honda Wind Deflectors, DenisB Light Bar and GPS Mount
7] a short story of you most interesting ride. Circular Route through the New Forest; it's a mixture of open lanes, fast dual carriageways and everything in between.
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. The A303 Westbound on a quiet day. Dual carriageway through beautiful rolling countryside.

Last edited by MikeO on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hankster
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2015-11-14

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:13 am

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in. SW Florida
3] What riding clubs do you belong to. None
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob. 6
5] List your Rides you have owned. 1980 Suzuki FA50, 2007 Yamaha Zuma 125, 2007 Piaggio MP3 250, 2004 Honda SWing 600
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Givi Topbox, Mirror extenders
7] a short story of you most interesting ride. In the Arizona desert on the Zuma
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. Anywhere near the beaches!
Back to top Go down
Kenjj50
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2015-09-28

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:15 pm

1.   Your Loc USA.   Naperville, Illinois
2.   Avg Miles per ride   50 -100
3.   Do you take 2+ day trips.    Not yet, but plan to.
4.   Have you been on a ride when your belt broke.   No
5.   Have you been on a ride and had a flat.    No
6.   Do you leave on a random ride not knowing where you're headed.   No
7.   How many miles on your Swing 10k+    15,800
8.   What State or Country, County do you Ride in.    State of Illinois
9.   Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride.   Yes
10. What riding clubs do you belong to.   None
11. Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being
            expert, 1 being Noob.       5...maybe 6
12. List your Rides you have owned.   Cushman 5HP; Honda 50cc; Honda 250cc,
           Swing
13. List your Mods or at least your fav mods:  12 volt power outlet; Leroy Beals
           Seat mod; Second tail light; Cree LED running lights (just added).

Last edited by Kenjj50 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommo
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Tommo

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-10-01

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:18 pm

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in. Mainly in Wales and the Midlands
3] What riding clubs do you belong to. South Shropshire Motorcycle Club
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10. I reckon I'm about an 8
5] List your Rides you have owned. Too many to remember.
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Mirror extenders are great.
7] a short story of you most interesting ride. They are all interesting in there own right.
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. Wales, less traffic.
9] Add anything else you wish. Summer all year around would be nice.

Back to top Go down
Silver Dave K
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:47 pm

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in.WA
2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride.Yes
3] What riding clubs do you belong to AMA, GWTA
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob.7-8
5] List your Rides you have owned. To many to list. At lest 20 Goldwings,3 Silverwings,CB350 &500
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Mirror  extenders, Corbin seat
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:57 pm

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in. U.S.A - o-HI-o, The Hocking Hills in Hocking Co.
2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride. Sure
3] What riding clubs do you belong to. GWRRA
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob.
8, Never been inside an engine or transmission except for my first belt change on this S'Wing.
5] List your Rides you have owned. Like Dave, from 125 cc to my last 1500, 10 bikes.
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. The throttle lock and Givi windshield.
7] a short story of you most interesting ride. 2 up on a 125 Vespa to N. Pa. sleeping on a park bench.
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. Here, anywhere in the Hocking Hills and S.E o-HI-o
Back to top Go down
HORNBLOWER
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2013-10-08

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 am

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in. UK Birmingham
2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride. Yes.
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob. I can do most things 9?
5] List your Rides you have owned. Puch maxi, NSU Quickly, Lambretta LD150, Lambretta LI series 1 150,  Lambretta LI series 2 150 & 175,  LambrettaTV series 2 175,  Lambretta LI series 3 150,  Lambretta SX 150 & 200,  Lambretta GT.200,  Lambretta GP 200,  Lambretta Servetta Lynx 125, Kawasaki AR 50/80, Honda CB900 FI, Honda CB500, Honda CB500S, Kawasaki 400, Suzuki GSXF750, Honda Fireblade, Honda BlackbirdCBR1100xx( carb) Gilera Runner 180 2t, Honda S- Wing 125, Honda CBR125, Honda CBR150, Honda Blackbird CBR1100xx (injection), Suzuki GSX1000
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Airflow screen, Heated grips, Tuccano Urbano apron, HID headlights, Hagon rear shocks, Dr Pullet 25g sliders and slide pieces, Givi Top box, Denis B wiring adaptors for front and rear Aux lights and his lighting bar. Cree front spots, Admore rear lights, home made satnav bracket and Garmin 660 sat nav, Stibel Nautilus two part bike horn, heated seat pads, sound system.
7] a short story of you most interesting ride.  Years ago at a band easter camp I had to go about 10 miles to get to a performance, it was a hot day so I dressed in my Dinner Jacket, put on my helmet and started up my Lambretta LD150 and rode to the performance. I played a big solo in the concert that went well but at the end of the concert I went outside and it was pouring with rain. I had no other option than to ride back in the pouring rain, needless to say I got soaked to the skin and was half frozen when I got back. I didn't realise that the rest of the band had stopped off for a few drinks on the way and I was stuck out side getting colder because I had no way of getting in. I sat outside the place we were staying in shaking all over in a puddle of water. when the rest of the band got back two of the girls from the flute section half carried me in stripped me dried me off and then zipped our sleeping bags together and held me till I warmed up. I guess Id better leave it at that point. It was certainly interesting.
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. I have a great ride I do in the west midlands south from Birmingham towards Banbury stopping at the green mountains by Avon Dasset the just before getting to the town Turn right on the A422 towards Stratford on Avon through the town often stopping for lunch then turn north on the A34 through Henly in Arden stopping at the ice cream parlour and then back to Birmingham calling in to the Balti triangle on the way for a Curry.

Last edited by HORNBLOWER on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 am

It seems there is more than one survey going on. I 'd like to add that I ride with a no-name group of oldfarts like myself: nobody below 63 yrs of age, and between all of us we carry the compendium of medical terminology. Consequently we try not to venture too far off the beaten track, in case the track is not visible on Google maps and the ambulance heads for the other boonies, not the one we are in.
I take long day or week trips on maps. I have cruised many roads that I have never seen, only wish I was on. The other oldfarts do the same: we plan a lot, all winter, in fact and abandon all hope of going away on these trips once reality and the good weather sets in. Usually happens around this time of year. A lot happens in our lives that interfere with our plans to get out and raise hell in unsuspecting neighbourhoods. Usually two to three of us will go and look around the same old roads; we look for minor changes that would be overlooked by other people, and report back to the gang.
It's interesting, but I know that a lot of you don't give a fart about we oldfarts do around here !!!
Jay.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4192
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 am

I'm not playing, where I'm from is already there next to my avatar, all the junk I've added is there on my Signature, so are countries I've toured in, 99% of the bikes and maxi scooters I've owned in the last 40+ years are obsolete and discontinued and irrelevant , and I'm not really into playing with the oily and dirty bits unless I have to.

I lost all interest in bike clubs and rider organisations years ago, I avoid group riding generally and prefer riding on my own, I've already posted lots of long winded 'short stories', and this survey is already spawning copycat surveys about upgrades and heaven forbid variator efficiency!

Last edited by Meldrew on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eduardo100
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2016-03-13

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:12 am

You talking to me Mel? 🚬
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4192
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:40 am

Eduardo100 wrote:
You talking to me Mel? 🚬

I'm not talking to you or anyone else for that matter, I'm typing on a keyboard. Maybe I'll "talk" to you if you buy a Silver Wing and then at least we'll have something in common.
Back to top Go down
Winger61
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Winger61

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Meldrew wrote:
I'm not playing, where I'm from is already there next to my avatar, all the junk I've added is there on my Signature, and I'm not really into playing with the oily and dirty bits unless I have to. I avoid group riding generally and prefer riding on my own.  

I'm with Meldrew on this one.
Only ever done one group ride, with Mike O and X9OC,was enjoyable, just not for me.
(Probably 'cos I'm a grumpy old Tyke-in-exile!)
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3306
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:37 pm

I agree with Meldrew----rider for 61 years, ride alone 99% of time, huge miles, belong to no clubs. had over 75 new bikes....really do not believe in group rides, ridden in 49 states, Europe/Asia and ride everyday, using bike/scooter as transport.
Back to top Go down
Bash On!
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2015-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:21 pm

-usually just locally in Texas
2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride.
-Don't like group rides as a rule.
3] What riding clubs do you belong to.
-None
-1; beyond checking tire air pressure, I pay others to do it.
-They've usually owned me.
-Only two so far: back rest and rear box.
-It was so good I can't remember it now.
-Heading back home from work (for obvious reasons!).
-I need to ride more--only 450 miles since last August!
Back to top Go down
Seadog
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-03-25

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 5:25 pm

This is by way of introduction, having just joined the site after buying S'wing a few weeks ago. (There was no mileage option in the poll for those of us who'd only yet done a couple of hundred miles or so!)

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in. Norfolk, East of England.

2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride. Yes.

3] What riding clubs do you belong to. None at present.

4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob. More zero than one to ten, so far! Hope it stays that way.

5] List your Rides you have owned. BSA C12 250; Suzuki A100; Royal Enfield Crusader 250; AJS Model16 350; AJS Model18 500; Suzuki GT550; Suzuki GT380; Gilera Arcore 150; Honda Transalp 650; Honda Varadero 1000; Honda Pan Eropean ST1100; Honda Silverwing 600.

6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. The bike I've just bought is standard (plus Honda topbox). Replacement screen and heated grips planned.

7] a short story of you most interesting ride. Maybe later.

8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. Around here I have a few favourite minor roads and country lanes - for the scenery, the bends, and to keep away from heavy traffic for a change. Norfolk is very flat, though, and I look forward to riding in hills and mountains again.

Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Greysilver

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:39 pm

2] Are you willing to team up with fellow Swingers for a ride. Usually, no.
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob. 7
5] List your Rides you have owned. see avatar
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Givi WS BMW RT grips.
7] a short story of you most interesting ride. Three of us rode over Donner Pass in December, 18inches of snow and 23 degrees. No not again.
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. Winkleman, Globe Superior back to Winkleman. 90 mile triangle with great scenery.
Back to top Go down
bicyclenut
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
bicyclenut

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2015-09-04

PostSubject: Re: SURVEY what state/country are we in   SURVEY what state/country are we in I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 1:40 am

1] What State or Country, County do you Ride in.  Illinois, KaneCounty
3] What riding clubs do you belong to. Motorcycle Enthusiasts of the Western Suburbs (MEWS), Scoot Jockeys Chicago
4] Whats your level of expertise for swing maintenance 1-10 with 10 being expert, 1 being Noob.  8
5] List your Rides you have owned.  Yamaha Riva 50cc, 87 Honda Elite 150cc, 2003 Honda Reflex 250cc, 2003 Silverwing
6] List your Mods or at least your fav mods. Auxilary LED Running Lights, Admore Lightbar, Givi Topcase, Mirror Extenders, Additional Power ports, Dr Pulley Sliders
7] a short story of you most interesting ride. Hopefully this summer
8] when you take a ride wheres your fav route and why. commute to work often,... same old route, take a lot of the country back roads, low traffic that I know from bicycling, Illinois is pretty flat and boring around here, hoping to find some more rolling, twisting roads in travels this summer
Back to top Go down
http://www.MarkNovackPhotography.com

SURVEY what state/country are we in
Page 1 of 1