Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oil screen stuck
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby Nolabel10935 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Yesterday at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby landisr Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

does anyone know a Tom Morelle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kenvb
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
kenvb

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-07-06

does anyone know a Tom Morelle  Empty
PostSubject: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:08 am

when I was asking where to get trunk for my SW,he replied saying he had unused GIVI for $100 with mail costs... I emailed him the money thru my bank on the 12th of June. havnt heard back. and now his emails pop back address unknown. think I got fleeced.

his email was Tom Morelle ;
Back to top Go down
Colin B
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Colin B

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2013-03-20

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 am

No match to anyone here, sorry. Talk to your bank. Maybe they can trace and recover.
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:51 am

Where were you asking about a givi trunk? It appears it wasnt on this site!
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 pm

As hotwings pointed out it wasn't on this forum. You joined this forum July 6 th. and you say you sent your check on June 12 th. So you probably didn't post your inquiry here. That said I sure hope you can either get your top box or your money quickly. I've always had good luck dealing with people I've met through forums but there's a lot of shady people out there now days. Hope things work out for you.
Back to top Go down
kenvb
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
kenvb

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-07-06

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 pm

my bank did actually find the guy and get the money back ! surprized. yes.this is the only SW forum I put the first inquiry on. thanks for checking anyway.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:14 am

Congratulations for getting your money back, that's unusual to happen so quickly.  cheers 
I found your post about finding the box.
Your original post when you found the top box  

The reason for the date conflict was you had an account under the name Ken VB. And now you're using the name kenvb. If you were contacted by Tom Morelle through a PM on this forum you may find your communication with him under the name Ken VB.
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:07 am

model28a you would make Perry Mason proud  Smile
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:43 pm

hotwings, I remembered that I had replied to his post when he said how cheap he had found a top box. So I just looked through my old posts from around that timeframe and found the topic. I also watch the old reruns of Perry Mason so I guess his methods may have rubbed off on me.  Razz Perhaps I should go to Hollywood and see if I could get a job.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know a Tom Morelle    does anyone know a Tom Morelle  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:12 pm

How do you make an email address unknown ?Must be an address that can be changed over and over, again and again.Sneaky!
Back to top Go down

does anyone know a Tom Morelle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Honda Silver Wing :: Silver Wing Topics-
Jump to: