Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» To rescue or junk....
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby sc00ter Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» scooter done for me
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Attn Admins
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» Advice Please. Brake Fluid Reservoir Corrosion
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» getting out of scooters
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Yesterday at 8:23 am

» NQiGTS Pro Electric Scooter
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:19 am

» He Finally Arrived
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby PeteP Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:09 pm

» Dr pulley sliders
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby spanishfudge Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:29 am

» Ultimate Touring Machine!
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby ishmac Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:31 am

» touch up paint
Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeby DareStx Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Anyone know how to adjust the headlights?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WingMan02
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
WingMan02

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how to adjust the headlights?   Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 pm

I just replaced my front cover, and headlight and wanted feed back on how to adjust the headlight. I've searched and only come up with posts referring back to the service manual. How high should your low/high beam be?
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to adjust the headlights?   Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down
WingMan02
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
WingMan02

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to adjust the headlights?   Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:13 am

DennisB wrote:
Hi Wayne,

Give this thread a try: https://www.silverwing600.com/t807-is-the-headlight-adjustable?highlight=headlight
Thanks Dennis, but that is the post I had already read. The members only did adjustments from the factory settings. I install new front fairing, and a new headlight. I am looking for something like Gyro posted. Something like ten feet from a wall, set the beam to 3 feet for low beam and 3.5 feet for the high beam with both tires on the ground.  OR do I just keep going higher until on coming drivers start flashing their high beams at me?
Back to top Go down
buddy19520
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
buddy19520

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to adjust the headlights?   Anyone know how to adjust the headlights? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Put it on the centerstand and tweak the height until it is just a little lower than the light is on the bike. I've just done it by eyeballing it and it works well.
Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to adjust the headlights?
Page 1 of 1