Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Drive Pulley Bolt
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» Yes I know
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» Silver Wing Trike
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» New Touring Bike (long)
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby EvilTwin Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» Vintage riding
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby exavid Yesterday at 1:48 am

» Driving Lights Not Working
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby nooner Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:17 pm

» October photo
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:03 pm

» NQiGTS Pro Electric Scooter (1)
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:36 pm

» 2008 silverwing for sale in uk
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Siataukreg Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:07 am

» 06 Honda SW rear brake caliper
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Siataukreg Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:25 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Great Scooter Adventure to South America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Howardr
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Great Scooter Adventure to South America Empty
PostSubject: Great Scooter Adventure to South America   Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Have you heard about "The Scooter Diaries?" It is (hopefully) going to be a new book about this amazing adventure from the US to South America via scooter that took place in 1959.

It is a Kick Starter campaign and, as of this writing, there are only about 48 hours left. I have nothing to do with this book and do not know the author. I do love books with scooters in them and feel that this is worth all of us pitching to help it succeed.

Go to the link below and I think you'll agree that it looks like a great project. Break out your credit card and help if you can:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/928997794/the-scooter-diaries

Howard
Back to top Go down
Papa Ritch
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Papa Ritch

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Great Scooter Adventure to South America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Scooter Adventure to South America   Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

what a great story. Ritch
Back to top Go down

Great Scooter Adventure to South America
Page 1 of 1