Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I said Farewell...
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Today at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

i added my radio and backseat armrest!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

i added my radio and backseat armrest!! Empty
PostSubject: i added my radio and backseat armrest!!   i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 pm

ok yall i got my backseat armrest and radio installed, well hubby did it for me, wanted to show u what my bike looked like now, i love it!!! the armrest keep my 7 yr old in great and i can take her everywhere now,my radio is soo loud and i have my mp3 player hooked up to it, so go head and take a looksie.
just copy and paste the link heres the link...https://www.silverwing600.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-tpetrone/Personal-album-of-tpetrone-cat_c30.htm?user_id=174
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: i added my radio and backseat armrest!!   i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi Teresa,

Well I must say that the Back Rest and Arm Rests Look pretty darn nice if you ask me. Did your husband have any difficalty understanding my installation instructions or was the installation a snap. I hope every thing went OK. Sure looks good.

DennisB

Last edited by DennisB on Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i added my radio and backseat armrest!!   i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:11 pm

hi dennis,
no it was a breeze for him,your instructions was excellent...thanks again!i can take my 7 yr old with me everywhere now.. i can see in my mirrors that shes holding on..:-)
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: i added my radio and backseat armrest!!   i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Teresa,
I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but...well...the law is the law
and I'd hate to see you get arrested out of ignorance.
Have you checked the laws where you live regarding children on
the back of motorcycles and scooters?

You might be completely within them...or not.

Calling the local police station or driver's license examiner's office they should be able to point you in the direction of whatever laws are written on the subject.

Anyway, Congrats on your new toys. They look great.

Dan

Last edited by dspevack on Thu May 07, 2009 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i added my radio and backseat armrest!!   i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm

yes the law here in tennessee is as long as the child can reach the foot pegs,in which case she can:-)
Back to top Go down
Jim Cater
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Jim Cater

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: i added my radio and backseat armrest!!   i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Good point. My 6 yo is pretty tall for her age & she couldn't reach them cleanly. BUT she can just fine on the GW. A minor thing, but then I tried to sit backseat, those are some funky turned footrests...I'll figure it out though!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwrra.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i added my radio and backseat armrest!!   i added my radio and backseat armrest!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i added my radio and backseat armrest!!
Page 1 of 1