Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... Empty
PostSubject: Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...   Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:20 pm

...Greetings. I'm getting ready to do some maintenance work on the bike. This will be the first time I do it. I have the factory manual and it's very helpful...BUT:

the pictorials you guys have provided on this site are invaluable for visually oriented types like me. They are very clear and they make it apparent that I can do a lot on this bike (although I'm leaving the valve adjustment to the shop).

SO...just wanted to get on here and say "Thanks" for the help... What a Face

Bob
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...   Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Bob,

I hope they help you and I had a hard time trying to follow the manual too. The reason I did my first Pictorial was really just for me. So when I had to do it again I didn't have to go back to the manual. Good luck and they should help as long as you have the right ..basic tools. Tell us how everything goes when you finish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
hobbydave
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...   Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:28 pm

+1 Thanks Jeff! Im installing my new Givi windscreen tonight using your guide.
Back to top Go down

Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...
Page 1 of 1