Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Warning lights coming on
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby The Bern Today at 9:20 am

» Merge ignition trigger wires and break wires?
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Today at 1:25 am

» RaceTech Fork Emulators
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby PeteP Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Not sure so I ask our British friends.
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 5:06 pm

» Michelin City Grip tires
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Yesterday at 12:51 pm

» Front wheel valve assembly problems
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 pm

» Just a beautiful day to ride
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:09 am

» Clutch Bell puller tool
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby ramy gamal Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:36 am

» South Texas Howdy
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby bweighmaster Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:43 pm

» time for a clutch ?
60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

60 F. in Chicago yesterday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

60 F. in Chicago yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: 60 F. in Chicago yesterday!   60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 pm

After installing Dennis' GPS mount and wiring it up for power on Thursday, I took a day off work on Friday and took a nice long ride! I needed to go visit my hardwood supplier which is about 50 miles north of me. I needed 2 pieces of cherry wood each about 25" in length. Hardly worth a single trip for unless I needed an excuse to ride my S'wing! Well we had 2 days of warm temps in Northern Illinois and I took advantage. It sure felt good after a very long winter here. We're still not done with winter, and I was grateful for the little window to ride.

About a month ago, my sister and I took our annual ski trip to Steamboat, Colorado. In Steamboat there is a barn that portrays Steamboat's image of the old west. Last year I photographed the barn and this year my sister, a very talented artist, did an acrylic painting of it. The cherry wood that I bought will be used to make a frame for the painting. When it's done, I will post pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm

60 F. in Chicago yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 F. in Chicago yesterday!   60 F. in Chicago yesterday! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:27 pm

I know what you mean about having a nice day to ride. It's 81 here in Asheboro today, suppose to be like this again tomorrow. I did get the bike out & rode to work today & will ride to work again tomorrow. Weather has been really weird around here at times. For instance, they are saying there's a possibility of snow again next Friday. Shocked Mother Nature is just teasing us with
this nice weather.
Back to top Go down

60 F. in Chicago yesterday!
Page 1 of 1