Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

The law does not apply equally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pja
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
pja

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-10-03

The law does not apply equally Empty
PostSubject: The law does not apply equally   The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:17 pm

I read a number of blogs and websites each day; this article really got me mad.

Here is the picture:

The law does not apply equally Ferrari-599-bike-crash-625x428

You can read the article for details suffered by the bike riders. The Ferrari driver received a slap on the risk from the court. Its hard to imagine that justice has been done.

Peter Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.caseysbeach.com
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The law does not apply equally   The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 pm

It's all amatter of who you are and where you stand in society....and who you know. Happens over here too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The law does not apply equally   The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 am

I wonder what they would have done if one or both of the riders died. Probably, six months in jail, suspended, a 6000 dollar/pound fine and required to take a defensive driving course if he wanted to keep his license. This is shameful irresponsibility. The driver isn't even man enough to own up to the fact he was in the wrong. I feel sorry for the clod. Sorry he doesn't have the integrity the good lord gave a goose. Evil or Very Mad

And you're right, pja. Justice has not been done here because the driver was operating a Ferrari and can therefore afford a fancy high price lawyer. If I had done something like that, I would be under the jail. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The law does not apply equally   The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:10 pm

In Western Aus its quite legal to kill a motorcyclst if you run a stop sign, fail to give way to the right, and take off without a clear view of the road.

Especially if the old man is the local police seargent.

RIP Dice!
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The law does not apply equally   The law does not apply equally I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 pm

In the US it's becoming the custom to hit someone and then immediately take off. Hit and run seems to be socially acceptable nowadays.
Back to top Go down

The law does not apply equally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Honda Silver Wing :: Silver Wing Topics-
Jump to: