Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

The little lady on a Swing must know her place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YammaPapa
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-05-25

The little lady on a Swing must know her place Empty
PostSubject: The little lady on a Swing must know her place   The little lady on a Swing must know her place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 pm

After finishing Sunday brunch at the local diner, Silver Fox asked if we should go for a nice country ride to the local town of Stonewall. Not one to refuse a ride, off we went. Minding our own business and waiting for a light to change, we noticed around 15 or so Harley boys lined up in staggered formation behind us! We turn off the highway onto another and again right away onto another and the 'gang' is still following us. Here is my wife on a Japanese scooter leading a pack of 'good old boys' on American iron, down the highway!

After about ten minutes of this, we accelerated away and left them behind. Once we got to town, we saw about 100 bikes at the local gas station. Next day we read in the paper that bikers were meeting there for the annual 'Breast cancer run'.

A woman must know her place when riding with 'the boys'...right in front of them...leading!!!

It only seams fitting, seeing that it's a ride for breast cancer, doesn't it? The little lady on a Swing must know her place 744535

YammaPapa
Back to top Go down

The little lady on a Swing must know her place
Page 1 of 1