Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oil screen stuck
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby Nolabel10935 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Yesterday at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby landisr Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mondodemundo
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2019-08-21

Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE Empty
PostSubject: Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE   Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2024 5:23 pm

Scooterpartsco is offering the Malossi Wild Lion Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing for $199.97, with free shipping in the continental USA. They got a deal on the remaining inventory from Malossi, and will have them at that price until they run out. These are brand new units, for a lot less than I paid. When I have a chance, I will take a photo of mine, but for now, I'm "borrowing" the photo off their site. The exhaust isn't loud, unless you want it to be, but it has a nice, low note to it.

https://scooterpartsco.com/silverwing-600-c-100_3511/malossi-racing-exhaust-for-honda-silverwing-600-p-1159.html

Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE Maloss10
Back to top Go down
Delray
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Delray

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2018-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE   Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 6:59 pm

Hearty endorsement for this product.

My sixth Silver Wing (say that three times fast ;o) came with a Malossi Wild Lion and it made every ride more enjoyable. Nice throaty growl similar to my BMW C 650 GT and if I was going at a good clip and throttled down fast, there was often a great little backfire.

The sound of this muffler turned heads when I approached. Never had a Silver Wing do that. It will turn your Wing into a whole new bike. I'm almost tempted to buy one at this price, but then I'd be commiting to a 7th Silver Wing in my future. Not the worst fate, I suppose.

Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE Right_11
Back to top Go down
Rzor93
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Rzor93

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2024-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE   Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 7:52 pm

Do you have a sound clip of yours ?
Back to top Go down
Delray
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Delray

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2018-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE   Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 8:54 pm

Rzor93 wrote:
Do you have a sound clip of yours ?

No clip, sorry. Quick search found the link below, obviously on a different bike, but that sounds in the ballpark as I remember, especially the sound when idling in the video. No exaggeration when I say I noticed and enjoyed the Wild Lion sound of the bike on every ride.

It's a cool sound totally different from the lawn mower buzz of the Silver Wing. Makes it sound like a sport bike. I bought the 2004 in the photo from a Brazilian engineer who had to move back to his country from South Florida within two weeks. He had to sell and found no buyers because his English was so limited there only two words in his Facebook ad in Portugese ("título limpo" or clean title). He had added a Malossi clutch, variator, GIVI screen and top case, and threw in a new OEM belt, all for $1800 (two years ago).

https://www.google.com/search?q=malossi+wild+lion+sound+silver+wing&sca_esv=5a925e50d7c7dfe5&sca_upv=1&ei=UrRfZsGsJZ6XwbkPqMKLqA4&ved=0ahUKEwjBnYaqncOGAxWeSzABHSjhAuUQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=malossi+wild+lion+sound+silver+wing&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiI21hbG9zc2kgd2lsZCBsaW9uIHNvdW5kIHNpbHZlciB3aW5nMgUQIRigATIFECEYoAEyBRAhGKABMgUQIRigAUiONVDRIliGMnADeACQAQGYAcIBoAHuCqoBAzUuN7gBA8gBAPgBAZgCC6ACzwnCAgUQIRirAsICBRAhGJ8FmAMAiAYBkgcDMi45oAfvQA&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:eadd3f74,vid:6vf366KxnFY,st:0
Back to top Go down
NL7U
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-10-15

PostSubject: Exhaust   Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 8:05 am

I bought one of those Temu "silencers" for less than $50. Way too loud, but I am way too cheap to spring for anything mo4 expensive. My bad, and I will keep looking for a nèw pipe.

Has anyone grafted a HD sportster muffler onto the SW?
Back to top Go down

Malossi Exhaust for the Honda Silverwing 600 SALE
Page 1 of 1