Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sinko De Mayo
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 3:33 pm

» May 2024 forum picture
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 10:44 am

» checking the oil
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.

Go down 
+2
GHM-PM
zrx212
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zrx212
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2020-12-26

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Empty
PostSubject: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:41 pm

I kind of gave up on this type of crowded and traffic jammed bike events years ago, I've been to this one many times, is kinda same old stuff, but you never get tired of the "Eye Candy"  What a Face and good-looking bikes also  Shocked

Was delayed getting to event, got there about 1pm, lots of bike transit on the way out, stopped to rest some at the speedway, crowd was kinda small, but plenty to see, drove down to beach lots of traffic and bad accidents, etc. (SOS)

Met this odd group of riders in the traffic jam, 3 in "Jet Ski Burgman's "(2/400's and 650 donor scooters  Shocked ) a young lady in a sportbike and who appeared to be father of some, driving nearly perfect condition SW600(soon to be donor for a jet ski  Sad ). The Jet Skis may be comfortable  scratch , but sure look like a PIA to hold upright at stops, yes they did fall over several times  Laughing . In all not a bad day, nearly 300 miles covered.

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo12
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo11
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo10
BTW, finally took the Silverwing to the track, one of the most famous in the world Laughing thumbs up
Back to top Go down
zrx212
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:44 pm

More pics ...

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo13
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo14
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 7:40 am

Thanks for sharing! Oh and great pictures too. I have been to Daytona also but not in many years.
Back to top Go down
clicmaster
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2023-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 8:26 am

Gorgeous cheers
Back to top Go down
JohnyC
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
JohnyC

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2022-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 3:10 pm

If only we had the weather here in the UK

Great post, thank you for sharing.

Mmmm, winter project maybe a Burgman jet ski, need to investigate. Basketball

Be safe, be seen!
Back to top Go down
Mech 1 twa
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Mech 1 twa

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2016-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 9:23 pm

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Jet_bi10Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Jet_bi11

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Snow10

Four seasons to ride just choose your riding style. One for the street, one for the street-lake and one for the snow-lake just don't slow down on the last one in the water.

Did a few FJR meets, and it was fun but much smaller thing just take over the hotel for a few days and ride the twisty turny roads of Tenn.
Back to top Go down
Johnbil09
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Johnbil09

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2023-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:17 pm

zrx212 wrote:
I kind of gave up on this type of crowded and traffic jammed bike events years ago, I've been to this one many times, is kinda same old stuff, but you never get tired of the "Eye Candy"  What a Face and good-looking bikes also  Shocked

Was delayed getting to event, got there about 1pm, lots of bike transit on the way out, stopped to rest some at the speedway, crowd was kinda small, but plenty to see, drove down to beach lots of traffic and bad accidents, etc. (SOS)

Met this odd group of riders in the traffic jam, 3 in "Jet Ski Burgman's "(2/400's and 650 donor scooters  Shocked ) a young lady in a sportbike and who appeared to be father of some, driving nearly perfect condition SW600(soon to be donor for a jet ski  Sad ). The Jet Skis may be comfortable  scratch , but sure look like a PIA to hold upright at stops, yes they did fall over several times  Laughing . In all not a bad day, nearly 300 miles covered.

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo12
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo11
Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. Biketo10
BTW, finally took the Silverwing to the track, one of the most famous in the world Laughing thumbs up

I like the two tone of yours,was it all black originally and you had the grey spayed ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lickitysplit11111/
zrx212
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 11:24 am

" If only we had the weather here in the UK "

Yes, we had excellent, no rain weather for a long while and will continue for a while longer, with temps 60's - 80's (15-30C), maybe a cold spell in a week or two, this is prime motorcycle riding season for at least 3 months, but Surprised there's a price to pay for this, 8 months of intense heat/humidity with frequent spells of heavy rain/thunder/lightning storms (top five in the USA), add to the mix a 6 month Hurricane season, and not to forget the overabundance of all type of bugs that will literally "splatter" block your helmet shield Shocked Still, I would never return to a cold/snow prone area after 30yrs of previous experience No

" I like the two tone of yours,was it all black originally and you had the grey spayed ? "
"
A little scratch , the only significant external parts that are not stock, the "Shinko" tires and "Givi"
windshield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.   Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brief visit to "Biketoberfest", Daytona Beach, FL.
Page 1 of 1