Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and PLEASE GIVE US THE COURTESY of introducing yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to the forum
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby gustav Today at 6:54 am

» New in forum
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Just Renewed the Domain Name for another year
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 2:33 pm

» No way to get engine to work
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby 1Wingman1 Yesterday at 12:09 pm

» Barn find! Sportster 1200
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 12:02 am

» Be careful of dirt & grass on pavement
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:02 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby cjkniss Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:34 pm

» New in Town
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby cjkniss Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:32 pm

» Hello from Calgary Alberta Canada!
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby cjkniss Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:20 am

» Spodi Airbag Vest
Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Just So Happened...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Just So Happened... Empty
PostSubject: Just So Happened...   Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 10:17 pm

Hi All... Was finishing breakfast in a local eatery this past Sunday after church and there was an older gent I spotted just outside the window who was loading his "bike" (couldn't readily tell which type because of an intervening large post) with a take-home order... Kept looking at the different aspects of the bike and it dawned on me that it was indeed a SilverWing... I voiced my surprise to the wife and she was a bit shocked too... Sorry I didn't run out to make contact with the guy but this is a small enough town that I'm sure I'll see him one of these days (since he looked a bit like one of our church members... Anyway, I thought it was very coincidental...
Back to top Go down
winged warrior
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
winged warrior

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2016-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Just So Happened...   Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 3:53 pm

Ha ha, I see another SW rider on the streets in GTA once every three or four years and am so excited that I give them a wave or thumbs up or something, typically these riders are more mature or sophisticated because they usually just return with a nod. May that not be me in my next 50 years of SW riding (my goal is to ride to 100).

Kevin
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4250
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Just So Happened...   Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 6:22 pm

DickO wrote:
Hi All... Was finishing breakfast in a local eatery this past Sunday after church and there was an older gent I spotted just outside the window who was loading his "bike" (couldn't readily tell which type because of an intervening large post) with a take-home order... Kept looking at the different aspects of the bike and it dawned on me that it was indeed a SilverWing... I voiced my surprise to the wife and she was a bit shocked too...  Sorry I didn't run out to make contact with the guy but this is a small enough town that I'm sure I'll see him one of these days (since he looked a bit like one of our church members...  Anyway, I thought it was very coincidental...

Dick. Are you sure that you didn't see your own reflection while passing a store front window?
affraid
Back to top Go down
Mech 1 twa
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Mech 1 twa

Number of posts : 1309
Registration date : 2016-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Just So Happened...   Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 7:53 pm

I haven't seen another SW this year there was a red one around a few years ago and passed a grey one on occasions north of here a few times.  Very rare like spotting a Bigfoot hanging out in your backyard.Just So Happened... Big10
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Just So Happened...   Just So Happened... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 11:19 pm

No, Tim... as bad as it is, my sight is one one of the few faculties that I have left that is still functioning close to normal... Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down

Just So Happened...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: