Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and PLEASE GIVE US THE COURTESY of introducing yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to the forum
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby gustav Today at 7:54 am

» New in forum
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Yesterday at 3:52 pm

» Just Renewed the Domain Name for another year
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 3:33 pm

» No way to get engine to work
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby 1Wingman1 Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Barn find! Sportster 1200
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 1:02 am

» Be careful of dirt & grass on pavement
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:02 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby cjkniss Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:34 pm

» New in Town
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby cjkniss Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:32 pm

» Hello from Calgary Alberta Canada!
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby cjkniss Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:20 am

» Spodi Airbag Vest
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RadRich34
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-08-31

Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!   Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 2:42 pm

Hello,
i want to introduce myself. My name is Rich Buchanan, I live in NW, Indiana. I had a silverwing about 4 years ago. Absolutely loved it. ended up selling it to get into the bigger bike scene. Since then have sold the big bike, and went smaller and lighter. I have a royal enfield classic 500, and a Triumph T120 Bonneville. I love both these bikes. I also have come across a silverwing just a few days ago. I have some problems to overcome with the Silverwing, I will leave that to other parts of this forum.
Thanks again, and Hello!!!
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!   Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 7:29 am

Welcome! This forum has loads of info that will help you! Note the pictorials that help with repairs and maintenance, I refer to them a lot.
Back to top Go down
bergwerk
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2021-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!   Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 1:51 am

Pictures! Pictures! Also of the Enfield please Wink
Back to top Go down

Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!
Page 1 of 1