Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Silver Wing Hitch and Trailer
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Today at 10:59 pm

» Introduction
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby okcseoul Today at 10:50 pm

» Trailer Hitch For SilverWing Scooter
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby joerider101 Today at 10:00 pm

» Humpty Dumpty
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Today at 9:37 pm

» New member from Belgium, Europe
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:09 pm

» introduction
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:05 pm

» Neues Silver Wing Mitglied
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby Dutch SilverWing Today at 8:57 am

» 2006 SW won't start, just clicks
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 8:07 am

» New owner in the UK
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby genius149 Today at 8:00 am

» New Swing owner
ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:20 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green7
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2021-07-26

ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  Empty
PostSubject: ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around    ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 8:31 am

Hi,

I've searched on the subject and can see that ABS light issues can be down to a battery that is not fully charged but was wondering if my issue had been experienced by other riders

Basically on start up and ride off the ABS light stays on. Stop and turn off the engine, restart and ride away and the light goes out. This happens each and every time I use the bike, the second start up and ride away extinguishes the ABS light

I plan to investigate fully at the weekend but was just wondering if someone had experienced this before and what their fix was
Back to top Go down

ABS Light Fail To Extinguish First Time Around
Page 1 of 1