Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Interphone led daylights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leena H
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Leena H

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-09-17

Interphone led daylights Empty
PostSubject: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 6:41 am

IInterphone led daylights A2e1a510
Interphone led daylights 00346d10
t is really important to be seen when you are on the road. I’ve had few times when the car drivers vlearly haven’t noticed me despite I have a clearer bolt and wear a bright yellow Held airbag west. Some have drived straight from the side roads in front of me, some started to pass a car too close to me. There fore I wanted to have more lights to be used in day time.
I ordered Denali Dual Led Lights a year ago from UK and payed them, too. The seller informed that he has posted the lights, but then pulled them back for a reason that I don’t know. I have managed to order stuff from UK several times. Now it’s not reasonable anymore due to the Brexit.
I know you can order any stuff you can imagine from Aliexpress etc. I had Chinise crap led lights that were straight from hell. So to solve the problem between getting crappy/cheap or excellent/expensive lights i read some international tests and decided to order these Interpnone led day lights from Italy and recieved them in 48 hours from order to my front door.  The lights seem to be very good quality and I was happy with the affordable price. More pics after my hubby has installed them. There will be loads of plastics to remove and more rain in the forecast - no shelter.
The lights seem to be the same brand as my helmet phone system.
Back to top Go down
nooner
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2017-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 10:12 pm

I really like the look of your new lights. Could you please ask your husband to post details of the installation process. Pictures would be great! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
terrier
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
terrier

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 1:57 pm

I have similar lights fitted. They're not interphone ones though. Cheap copies from Ebay. Having said that, they've been on now for over 3 years and are on constantly while driving and they've been fine. Have a look on my photo album and you'll see how I have them fitted.
Back to top Go down
nooner
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 9:18 pm

terrier wrote:
I have similar lights fitted. They're not interphone ones though. Cheap copies from Ebay. Having said that, they've been on now for over 3 years and are on constantly while driving and they've been fine. Have a look on my photo album and you'll see how I have them fitted.
They look great, terrier. I like where you have placed them. I've seen them fitted down the forks by the reflectors. I prefer your placement. Did your set come with some sort of mounting rack? Was it a challenging install? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Leena H
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Leena H

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2016-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 4:44 am

terrier wrote:

My hubby has planned to install the lights the same way as you have done. They look great.
Back to top Go down
terrier
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
terrier

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 5:24 am

I've seen some have fitted them down on the fork legs but it means trailing the wiring down there and making it prone to damage. I made the bracket myself. It's a similar design to the one DennisB was making and selling years ago. Much neater and more compact and keeps the lights closer to the bodywork. I took the feed for the lights from the dipped beam feed and also through a separate on/off switch. I also use the same mounting bracket to fix my front dvr camera on the left side. Keeps all the wiring neat and and goes straight into the bodywork and is barely noticeable.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 2:07 pm

A little while ago, someone fabricated a copy of DennisB's light-bar.
I've searched but can't find the thread.

It can't be too difficult to cobble up something similar.

I have an original and it sets the lights in the right place.

https://www.silverwing600.com/t2842-light-bar-safety-and-good-looks?highlight=driving+light+bracket
Back to top Go down
nooner
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 8:32 pm

Thanks for the information, terrier and MikeO.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 2:58 am

Which only goes to show I don't always read the previous posts before posting my own!

The bit about other members fabricating a similar bar is, I think, new in this thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Easyrider

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 6:47 am

I also have the DennisB's mounting bracket, but I mounted my running lights under the bracket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interphone led daylights   Interphone led daylights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interphone led daylights
Page 1 of 1