Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rebuilding 1981 Honda CB900F (Bol d Or)
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby PeteP Today at 10:27 pm

» TSUBOSS Brake Discs
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Today at 8:02 pm

» December2020 photo
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Today at 2:40 pm

» Just a beautiful day to ride
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:37 pm

» Dr Pulley Sale Announcement
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:28 am

» 2011 Swing trike for sale (VA)
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Not sure so I ask our British friends.
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Yesterday at 1:50 pm

» [solved]Merge ignition trigger wires and break wires?
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby XDM© Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:32 pm

» RaceTech Fork Emulators
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:26 pm

» Warning lights coming on
Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeby The Bern Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills Empty
PostSubject: Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills   Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 am

Yesterday, our group went for a little ride around the Perth hills. The organiser threw in as many bends as he could find including the old railway zig-zag. We had coffee in Kalamunda before riding south towards the Serpentine Dam. One of those dreamy balmy days with little pressure to go hard and just smell the roses. Unfortunately my wife and I had to cut the ride short cos we had to get home to let the dog out and to get out of the increasing heat of the afternoon. We hit 39 celsious just after we got home and the beer was just righthmmmm mmmmm. NICE

pity no one had a camera.
Back to top Go down

Valentine ride thru the Perth Hills
Page 1 of 1