Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What about SYM ?
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 7:45 pm

EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby exavid Today at 5:23 pm

» My 2003 Silver Wing's first ride in 8 years.
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 5:13 pm

» Stator grommet replacement
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Today at 4:52 pm

» oxygen sensor removal
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby Adrian999 Today at 3:24 pm

» Dirt road with the SW.
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby Michel Vachon Today at 3:12 pm

» Howling front tire
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 12:49 pm

» Why men need toolboxes
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» Three brothers seat back
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby Zummy Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» Need some information on issues with vacuum
EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeby terrificobjects Yesterday at 11:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

EMS Module Interchangability question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gklugie
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2019-08-03

EMS Module Interchangability question Empty
PostSubject: EMS Module Interchangability question   EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 4:41 pm

Are ECM modules interchangable between different years? Are ECM modules interchangable between ABS/non_ABS?
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 3408
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: EMS Module Interchangability question   EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Best to check and cross reference part #'s thru a reliable source. Like Partzilla: https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda/scooter
Or Service Honda: https://www.servicehonda.com/oemparts/c/honda_scooter/parts

While both use the same Honda parts list sometimes one will have more in-depth info than the other.

And sometimes if you 'select' one ECU the following page will show the interchangeable models & years.

Sometimes too a later version of a part will sub for an earlier part but not necessarily vise versa. It would help you to know the part # of the other ECU you've located --not take the sellers word that it's for such & such year. The part # is usually on a label on the ECU.

Tim
Back to top Go down
gklugie
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2019-08-03

PostSubject: Re: EMS Module Interchangability question   EMS Module Interchangability question I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 8:28 am

Thank You
Back to top Go down

EMS Module Interchangability question
Page 1 of 1