Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» soon to be new wing owner
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby DickO Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Engine temperature gauge
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» New (to me) Wing on the street
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby DickO Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» New Irish member
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby DickO Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» Wiring up Spotlights
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby Sidewinder Pilot Yesterday at 9:48 pm

» Health--old farts riding and staying with it.
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Yesterday at 5:41 pm

» My first Service
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby GoonerKev Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» Can you Dr. Frankenstein a Silver Wing?
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby Old Limey Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» new member here
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby cotetoi Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Recent 2000 mile scooter trip
Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeby dekare Yesterday at 7:49 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2555
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! Empty
PostSubject: Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!   Encourage all to join  www.maxi-scoots.com !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi,

Even though I have just re-opened the site to new members....I highly encourage all members and all new members to also join  www.maxi-scoots.com .  It is a great site and Maggie has the top site on the internet for all scooters and motorcycles.  The people are also very nice there.  There is also a "Honda Scooter" section and many Silverwing owners.

I just want to give a 'shout-out' to Maggie.  She really helped me out when that 'certain something' happened on this site.  She was great and very supportive of me and all of us.

Thanks again Maggie.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

Encourage all to join www.maxi-scoots.com !!!
Page 1 of 1