Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Buffeting - please define?

Go down 
+9
cliffyk
cotetoi
bikehiker
Meldrew
Smaug
Dale N.
Bash On!
john grinsel
gavinfdavies
13 posters
AuthorMessage
gavinfdavies
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2017-10-20

Buffeting - please define? Empty
PostSubject: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 7:18 am

Can those who have replaced their screen to cure buffeting please describe and define exactly what they experienced?

And no, I don't mean "buffeting: (noun), the act of frequenting the buffet at parties, express trains etc. Example - 'He's too fat for his leathers because he's spent too long buffeting' "

The reason I ask is that being short in the arm and leg, I tend to sit a little lower and closer to the screen than most. Below 80mph it's windy (well, it's a bike after all) but smooth. Above 85mph or so there's a fair bit of vibration and shaking ("She canny take much more of this, Captain!" shouts Scotty), and it gets blustery, but not a resonant sort of 'buffeting'. Personally I suspect poorly balanced wheels as it's just had new tyres fitted.

If what little blustery-ness there is, is in-fact normal, then I'll save the time and expense of fitting a Givi Air-Flow etc. I'd rather get some side deflectors, hand guards (which will be easier to fit without a wider screen), and some heated grips.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3291
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 am

Buffeting is the beating you take about the head from the air===problem you are too far from tip of shield. All maxi-scooters seem to have it. Givi adjustable screen helps eliminate some of it, but not all----for me, still uncomfortable for all day rides.

Many motorcycles have buffeting----my Kawasaki Concours (old type) was king of buffeting!! I guess the buffeting doesn't bother some people....but it does me.
Back to top Go down
Bash On!
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2015-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:09 am

gavinfdavies wrote:

If what little blustery-ness there is, is in-fact normal, then I'll save the time and expense of fitting a Givi Air-Flow etc. I'd rather get some side deflectors, hand guards (which will be easier to fit without a wider screen), and some heated grips.

Cheers.

Doesn't really matter what's "normal" if whatever you're experiencing doesn't bother you enough to change the windshield.  You can make the changes that are more of interest to you and then revisit the windshield if and when necessary.

I haven't had enough buffeting to change the stock windshield.  When I had a Kawasaki ex-police bike, the replacement windshield caused even more buffeting than the original!  It was really bad at high speed, like someone was strongly twisting my head.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 11:32 am

When I got my 08 SWing it had a Clearview screen on it. An XL if I remember right. I've never given buffeting much of a thought because I always figured that being on a cycle out in the open will amount to wind noise. I'm 5' 9" and must fit the SWing pretty well for it to not bother me. With or without a helmet it hasn't made much of a difference. Although, without a helmet I do hear wind noise in my hearing aids a lot more so I just open the battery door to kill the aids until I stop then close them again to turn the aids back on. Works pretty good.

"Air noise? What! What! Oh Wait I'll turn the aids back on. Dang, that's loud."

Sorry, I couldn't help myself... Smile
Back to top Go down
Smaug
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Smaug

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:25 pm

I guess it means something different to each of us.

The little bit I get off of the stock Silver Wing windshield is not objectionable until maybe 60 mph, and even then, only for long rides at those speeds.

What is objectionable to meet is the buffeting I get from the backs of semis on the interstate. The kind that just jerks my head from left to right. I don't much on 2 lane roads; mostly on multi-lane expressways.

Shorties seem to have less problem with it than tall guys.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 6:22 pm

I changed my Silver Wing screen simply because like every other maxi scooter I've owned, the OE screen was rubbish. Not high enough, not wide enough, no hand coverage, and the amount of wind noise it generated was unacceptable. I bought a Givi Airflow simply because it was height adjustable and I wouldn't have to cut it down or build up the seat as I would have to if I'd bought the non adjustable Givi version. Or kept the OE screen and gone down the Laminar Lip route by sticking bits of plastic on the top and sides of it.

Of course a lot of noise and discomfort described as buffeting and blamed on the screen is the result of wearing a noisy helmet and/or badly fitting earplugs or not wearing earplugs at all.

My Airflow works because I've found the optimum height, the optimum angle of rake of my Wunderlich wind deflector, the wind coming up under the bottom of the screen is calmed by a spoiler strip I've fitted, and wearing helmets like Schuberth that have been designed to acoustically quiet, and lastly custom earplugs.

I like it that the Airflow side wings keeps my hands dry enough at speed in wet weather that I very rarely put on rain gloves. Then there's my Barkbuster Blizzard handguards or the slip on neoprene ones I occasionally carry under the seat. I like to to use them in cold weather because heated grips really just warm the palms of my hands with out a barrier stopping the windchill to the backs.  I'll be digging out my Keiss electrically heated jacket for winter in the next few weeks too.

Then again just about everyone that's fitted an Airflow has also found it a 100% improvement over the Honda screen. A few tweaks here and there make it even better.
Back to top Go down
bikehiker
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
bikehiker

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2017-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Meldrew wrote:
I changed my Silver Wing screen simply because like every other maxi scooter I've owned, the OE screen was rubbish. Not high enough, not wide enough, no hand coverage, and the amount of wind noise it generated was unacceptable. I bought a Givi Airflow simply because it was height adjustable and I wouldn't have to cut it down or build up the seat as I would have to if I'd bought the non adjustable Givi version. Or kept the OE screen and gone down the Laminar Lip route by sticking bits of plastic on the top and sides of it.

Of course a lot of noise and discomfort described as buffeting and blamed on the screen is the result of wearing a noisy helmet and/or badly fitting earplugs or not wearing earplugs at all.

My Airflow works because I've found the optimum height, the optimum angle of rake of my Wunderlich wind deflector, the wind coming up under the bottom of the screen is calmed by a spoiler strip I've fitted, and wearing helmets like Schuberth that have been designed to acoustically quiet, and lastly custom earplugs.

I like it that the Airflow side wings keeps my hands dry enough at speed in wet weather that I very rarely put on rain gloves. Then there's my Barkbuster Blizzard handguards or the slip on neoprene ones I occasionally carry under the seat. I like to to use them in cold weather because heated grips really just warm the palms of my hands with out a barrier stopping the windchill to the backs.  I'll be digging out my Keiss electrically heated jacket for winter in the next few weeks too.

Then again just about everyone that's fitted an Airflow has also found it a 100% improvement over the Honda screen. A few tweaks here and there make it even better.

Study the above for good answers to the buffeting issue. Also include the hearing aids help from another post above. Smile All are helpful. The Wunderlich deflector is a good addition if the Givi doesn't quite do it. Put your hand above your screen some time to see how just your hand movements can adjust the wind deflection. That's what the Wunderlich does. It is VERY adjustable. Also, it is amazing what hand guards do for wind deflection. Since for me fingertips are the first to go in cold weather, when I install hand guards, I can get 10 to 20 degrees F lower into the winter days.

And although a windbreaker (Do Brits call it a windcheater?) causes more buffeting on windy days, a windbreaker OVER the top of all of your layers can get you into 10- to 30- F colder temps. You would see more bikes on the road in colder temps if more bikers knew the secret of the windbreaker. You can have layer upon layer of cloth, etc. but put a windbreaker over it all, zip it up, and you are cozy. And though your rain jacket blocks the wind very well, a windbreaker breathes out your body moisture, keeping a good dry layer of air between body and windbreaker.

Yes, I have a nice leather jacket, but being a minimalist, I prefer the ease of folding the windbreaker up and keeping it in one of the glove boxes of my Swing, allowing more room for other junk that I don't need.
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:22 pm

I did not know that the ride could be as quiet as it became with my Clearview (2005) shield. The OEM was just not effective at all. My 2007 has a Givi on it, but it was cut too short for me. I added a Wunderlich deflector on it and bingo, a combination that works. Buffeting is also about the wind roar that drowns everything. When your w/shield is doing its thing, you can hear the other stuff, like the engine, rear drive, etc. I started using well-fitting ear plugs and find a long ride much less tiring now. Fatigue can be induced by exposure to loud noise for extended periods.
My riding season is coming to an end. Time to change oil and filter, add stabilizer to the tank, fill up , plug the holes where critters crawl in, and throw the blanket over. We've been lucky this year. The weather has been great up to now, but it could all change on a dime.
Jay.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:53 am

bikehiker wrote:
And although a windbreaker (Do Brits call it a windcheater?) causes more buffeting on windy days, a windbreaker OVER the top of all of your layers can get you into 10- to 30- F colder temps.  You would see more bikes on the road in colder temps if more bikers knew the secret of the windbreaker.  You can have  layer upon layer of cloth, etc. but put a windbreaker over it all, zip it up, and you are cozy.  And though your rain jacket blocks the wind very well, a windbreaker breathes out your body moisture, keeping a good dry layer of air between body and windbreaker.

Yes, I have a nice leather jacket, but being a minimalist, I prefer the ease of folding the windbreaker up and keeping it in one of the glove boxes of my Swing, allowing more room for other junk that I don't need.

Bikers wearing nylon jackets/windbreakers/windcheater/paddock jackets that balloon up as they ride are quite a common sight on our motorways, so unfortunately is the matching flash of hairy white butt cleavage as they ride past! Shocked

I carry a lightweight wind shirt and pants in with my stored under the seat with my usual junk as an emergency extra layer under my riding suit. They're pack up next to nothing in a zipped case about the size of a pack of cigarettes.  The jacket of my two piece waterproof suit is another easy to put on wind barrier if I'm caught out wearing lightweight vented gear. It's also breathable, and has a built in hood to keep out rain and draughts from the neck area.

Another essential piece of kit for me is the Buff neck tube, I've been wearing them for at least the last 20 years and have a collection of about a dozen in various colours. As I currently wear an open face helmet 90% of the time, it's useful that in cold weather I can cover the lower half of my face with it simply by pulling the Buff up higher, or use it as an under helmet.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:00 am

nothing beats real motorcycle jacket riding down the road, period. subject=billowing! Get stuck around town, nylon jacket might work to get home.

Rain jacket over leather does add warmth. I hate getting cold or wet.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 am

If you hate getting cold and wet you'll need that real motorcycle jacket, a lot more kit, and somewhere to store it, being more exposed to the elements on that new naked roadster of yours.
Back to top Go down
gavinfdavies
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 10:45 am

during the ride home last night I noticed that a lot of the 'buffeting' about 80mph is being felt through the bars themselves. When I loosen by grip the bars and mirrors etc began to shake quite violently! Not in a tank-slapper style, more like a big single idling at the resonant speed causing everything to shake. My suspicion is falling on the front wheel balance or runout. Will get it on the balancer at some point. Rear feels fine.
Back to top Go down
cliffyk
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
cliffyk

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2016-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:03 pm

My '06 came to me with a Givi fixed windscreen that was far too tall for my taste (I do not like looking through a plastic windscreen). I cut 7" or so off top to make it just an inch or so below my sight line.

We live out in the country; 12 miles from anywhere; so I nearly daily drive 65 to 75, even 85, mph on a divided 4-lane highway (US 1) for 8 to 10 miles and have not found wind noise or buffeting to be an issue--even with no helmet (not required here), and my usual headgear (a baseball style cap) stays perched in place even at 80+.

Buffeting - please define? MyGiviWSCut-00
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Meldrew--I am in process of equiping my new CB300F---with Hepco & Becker rear rack (on backorder but should get this week), already have their C-bow bags and rack, cheap Bestem box with hole for dog's head, already had magnetic tank bag----now with space to carry the rain gear/rubber boots extra gloves/rain mitts--I never leave home without this stuff plus tools/pump/tire repair kit

Windshield already in place, Puig model specific backed up with Slipstreamer C-30 mounted to handlebars---by luck this combo works--nose close to tip of nose/look over=no buffeting. Since shield combo is narrow, some air on arms. Bottom line: able to ride with 3/4 helmet, safety glasses, ear plugs (which I buy by the box, trip days go thru 2 pr)

New bike ok, great for old fart, fairly lite weight, likes to rev. No centerstand=minus. Price was right new $4000 2017 model, non ABS. Not really as nice as GB250 Clubman I had in Japan....performance is fine as long as you rev it....at least equal to 600Silverwing, body position much easier on old bones.

Tomorrow sign for brand new house in 55 plus community---just have to get garage/shop organized (wife doesn't want me helping in house) Then hope to depart for ride to James Bay before the snow flies....maybe 10 day trip.

Back to Clothes---serious riding/trips I wear Aerostich Darien yellow jacket, Darien pants with long underwear most comfortable, sometimes Aerostich Kombat Lite Boots or most comfortable 8 inch Red Wing Irish Setter---neither are all day waterproof...thus rubber over boots (Tingley).
Being comfortable/dry/warm, no flapping/fludder of clothes really nice. I have leather jacket, but seldom use as they are not waterproof or very warm
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 12:57 am

Oh, windshields. I thought of something else, buffeting where you can eat until you have to be carried out.
Back to top Go down
gavinfdavies
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 9:18 am

exavid wrote:
Oh, windshields. I thought of something else, buffeting where you can eat until you have to be carried out.

You will note in the OP that I specifically excluded the type of buffeting that causes one to no longer fit into one's leathers!

chickendance
Back to top Go down
Smaug
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Meldrew and others, you would STILL have buffeting, even with a fancy Givi Adjustable windscreen. It just wouldn't be direct. It would be off the backs of trucks.

That kind of buffeting would actually be worse with a taller windscreen.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 5:20 pm

What's with the 'fancy Givi Adjustable screen' nonsense? If you haven't fitted one you really don't know squat about riding with one fitted, so theorise as much as you like. The Givi AF 214 screen is by far the most popular accessory fitted by Silver Wing owners and there's more topics and posts on them than any other topic on this forum.

If you care to read through my previous posts, I haven't complained about 'buffeting' at all. I changed the OE screen because it was useless and noisy. What I do know is with my Airflow fitted I have the ability to overtake and push through the turbulent bow wave and back wash of air thrown out by trucks effortlessly and in complete confidence.

In fact when I'm touring in Germany, on autobahns I often have to overtake long convoys of a dozen or more trucks at a time, again and again. It's more single or more spaced out lines of trucks on UK motorways. Headwinds aren't a problem either and neither is rain, another advantage of riding with the Airflow, and Airflow/Wunderlich combo is my visor stays remarkably clear in heavy rain.

I had an over tall Biondi screen fitted to a 400 Burgman, and a taller Secdem screen fitted to the electrically adjustable screen of a 650 Burgman, they were replacements for the rubbish Suzuki OE screens.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 1:47 am

gavinfdavies wrote:
exavid wrote:

You will note in the OP that I specifically excluded the type of buffeting that causes one to no longer fit into one's leathers!

chickendance

Ah yes, I did note that but not until I read the post, however the title wasn't specific and I hadn't eaten dinner yet. small moped
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder Pilot
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Sidewinder Pilot

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 am

The Missus and Myself are going buffeting at the Golden Corral tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 3:52 pm

We keep hearing rumors that there's going to be a Golden Corral opening here in Medford. I sure wish they would. I don't mind buffeting in the line waiting to buffet.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder Pilot
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Sidewinder Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Back to the turbulent kind of buffeting, and not like the kind of turbulence experienced at the Golden Corral at 6:30 pm on a Saturday, but the kind you get at 60mph on the highway.

I found that while the windshield can change how you experience it, the main generator seems to be the helmet, the windshield's job is to deflect the airflow away from the helmet, not stopping the buffeting itself. The other big source I found was the stock mirrors, the big rectangular flag style, presents a flat face to the airflow and that generates a great deal of wake turbulence.

The biggest improvement I had was years ago when I switched to a slim diamond shaped mirror.
The fist time was on my GS with a Slipstreamer fairing. Huge difference!
Now I'm on my 3rd year with them on the SW, and while they need to be aimed perfectly, I get virtually no turbulence.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-CHROME-BILLET-ADJUSTABLE-CUSTOM-MIRRORS-GOLF-FIT-HARLEY-MOTORCYCLE-UNIVERSAL/271492100822?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

And I use these extenders to move them outward and provide a way to adjust for windshield clearance at full turn.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Black-10mm-Mirror-Riser-Extender-Standard-Thread-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Scooter/172099426280?epid=1311808841&hash=item2811ecd7e8:g:rQYAAOSwzgRWvhih&vxp=mtr
Back to top Go down
bikehiker
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
bikehiker

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2017-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 pm

On my way
On my Swing
to a buffet
being buffeted by the wind
and Wasting away in Margaritaville
With Jimmy Buffet
Back to top Go down
Smaug
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:26 am

Meldrew wrote:

Anything else?

Yes, one more thing. Try not to be a jerk. I've read a LOT of your posts, and it seems this is a monumental effort for you.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Let's not confuse being a jerk with being a curmudgeon. There are many of us here who are curmudgeonly having earned that appellation due to years of riding various two wheel machines and achieving old age successfully. Very likely in ten years or so when your become of the proper age to become a curmudgeon yourself you will understand the difference between the two terms. It takes a goodly bit of discrimination because the two terms are very similar in definition. The easiest way to comprehend the nuances of the two terms is to realize anyone at any age can become a 'jerk'. But it takes years of practice to become a 'curmudgeon'. I've been working on my curmudgeonality for some time now and believe I have reached that pinnacle. However I could be wrong and am simply a jerk. Either way we are what we are and the more elderly of us just don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Smaug wrote:
Meldrew wrote:

Anything else?

Yes, one more thing. Try not to be a jerk. I've read a LOT of your posts, and it seems this is a monumental effort for you.

I don't have to try mate, it's a gift and comes naturally. Of course you've read a LOT of my posts, there's 2739 of them. I wouldn't say it's a monumental effort for me either, it's pretty easy.

In contrast I've read very few of of your posts as we have very little in common, e.g. I didn't have to get my wife's permission to buy and ride a Silver Wing, and didn't need to ask on here about buying a top box? I can't remember ever sulking for a couple of days about an answer to a topic on here and then calling someone a jerk either.     Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:06 pm

That's enough, fellas

Tim
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Bern

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Bugger, Tim beat me to it, his observation was more concise than mine would have been ...

Smaug wrote:
Meldrew wrote:

Anything else?

Yes, one more thing. Try not to be a jerk.  

Please try to take your own advice bud, being rude to other members takes a special kind of stupid, insults on a personal level are not what rational people are interested in

....... Anyhoo, onwards & upwards chaps
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder Pilot
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Sidewinder Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 pm

.....seems to be a lot of turbulence today! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffeting - please define?   Buffeting - please define? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffeting - please define?
Page 1 of 1