Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to Me Swing
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 5:41 pm

» I said Farewell...
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Today at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastiono
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Sebastiono

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2016-12-19

Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing Empty
PostSubject: Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing   Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:05 am

So now I just loaded up some vids. Partly commuting- only quick and dirty - uncut.
So TWIMC:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYbi7xtLAMQHZlOeufQ42A

I have to admit- not always obeying all the traffic regulations ;-)

BTW Speeding is not such a big accusation here in Germany as in the states.

For example:
out of city Limits

…bis 10 km/h 10 €    
…11 - 15 km/h 20 €
…16 - 20 km/h 30 €
…21 - 25 km/h 70 € 1 Point (loosing your license if you reach 7 Points)
…26 - 30 km/h 80 € 1 Point
(if you did this twice within one year you will got a ban of 1 month)
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing   Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:03 am

Interesting to see the fines and penalties for speeding. Do the police allow any "wiggle room" in determining your speed? Over here, frequently there is a 5-6mph tolerance for exceeding the posted speed limit. Of course there are exceptions; such as the occasional hard-nosed cop, or speed traps intentionally set up to fill the coffers of the local town and politicians.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sebastiono
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Sebastiono

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2016-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing   Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 11:12 am

Oh in Germany we always have rules-

so they have rules für measurements and to consider measuring inaccuracy

they subtract

•- 3 km/h for speed < 100 km/h

and

•- 3 % für speed > 100 km/h (rounding up or down to whole numbers ).

so it is not quite the 5 miles you got.

I think (maybe it is a rule too- don´t know) that the traps will only activated if the measuring is 5km above the speedlimit.

but as a rule - if you are going up to 20km/h on the spedometer over the allowed speed - it is still cheap.
Speedometer speed is I gues 5km at least to high (there are rules for this too)-than subtracting the 3km/h- so if you are lucky or if you have a fast speedometer it will be 10 euros or in the worst case 20 euros.

And I can´t complain- speedlimit on roads is 100km/h and as you will already know on Autobahns and 2-lane motorways (that is new- it was 130km/h) - generally unlimited (only if special speed limit signs were installed-  but most parts (or at least many parts) of the Autobahns and motorways are restricted in such a way).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing   Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some vids of me riding with the Silver Wing
Page 1 of 1