Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OE Quality Drive Belt
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» I said Farewell...
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

What have you carried on the back of your scooter?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverwingInIdaho
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2011-08-23

What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  Empty
PostSubject: What have you carried on the back of your scooter?    What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:26 pm

Was at home depot and found a deal on this little hand truck. While in line with my helmet the guy in back of me says, "You know I ride too. How do you plan to get that thing home"?

I says where there is a will there is a way. I told him I've strapped a vacuum cleaner to the back and brought it to the shop I think I will be able to get the dolly home. Tho I was not sure till I had it strapped on.
Back to top Go down
Tourezrick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2014-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What have you carried on the back of your scooter?    What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 pm

A bicycle (diamond frame)! Don't think I'd want to try strapping my recumbent tricycle to the back!
Back to top Go down
masontx
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
masontx

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you carried on the back of your scooter?    What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 am

Saturday, 50 lb sack of dog food, 12 pack of sodas, 12 pack of canned dog food, tank bag, 2 duffles, and a back pack full of groceries. Next time I will strap the back pack to the load and not try to wear it though. Had me pushed pretty far forward, but was stable and manageable in turns.
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What have you carried on the back of your scooter?    What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:11 am

I filled under the seat full of apples when I raided my son's apple tree ,and on the pillion seat I place my new motorcycle tire and hold it in by rapping the armrest that I installed holding the tire for the 80 kl ride back home. Small potatoes compaired to seeing  a sheep riding on the back of a scooter in Thailand. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you carried on the back of your scooter?    What have you carried on the back of your scooter?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have you carried on the back of your scooter?
Page 1 of 1