Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to Me Swing
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 5:41 pm

» I said Farewell...
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Today at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Great Scooter Adventure to South America

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Howardr
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Great Scooter Adventure to South America Empty
PostSubject: Great Scooter Adventure to South America   Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Have you heard about "The Scooter Diaries?" It is (hopefully) going to be a new book about this amazing adventure from the US to South America via scooter that took place in 1959.

It is a Kick Starter campaign and, as of this writing, there are only about 48 hours left. I have nothing to do with this book and do not know the author. I do love books with scooters in them and feel that this is worth all of us pitching to help it succeed.

Go to the link below and I think you'll agree that it looks like a great project. Break out your credit card and help if you can:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/928997794/the-scooter-diaries

Howard
Back to top Go down
https://thescooterzine.com/
Papa Ritch
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Papa Ritch

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Great Scooter Adventure to South America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Scooter Adventure to South America   Great Scooter Adventure to South America I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

what a great story. Ritch
Back to top Go down

Great Scooter Adventure to South America
Page 1 of 1