Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OE Quality Drive Belt
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» I said Farewell...
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Seat strut I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Seat strut

Go down 
+21
Loosemarbles
Davetech
PHXScooterBill
Magoo Triker
Winger61
ebear695
yammer
tarmacburner2
gooffy
Old Limey
Colin B
model28a
wis-rider
Dimond
tankyuong
exavid
tinman
dspevack
RArch
jdeereanton
hotwings
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:05 pm

My oem seat strut is getting weak and its time to replace it. Does anyone know what the pound force is on the stock strut? I can get a gas strut on ebay for around $15 delivered and its got 20 pounds of pressure. Is this enough? Please no suggestions to use wood/pipe for seat props! Thanks
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Searched using Seat Strut:

https://www.silverwing600.com/t2323-seat-lifting-shock-thing?highlight=seat+strut

Cool, I've done this before...
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 pm

i'll repeat it in case you missed it "please no suggestions to use wood/pipe for seat props!"
Back to top Go down

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm thinking about removing the strut completely so the seat opens all the way.

Is there a downside to this strategy?
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:57 pm

hotwings wrote:
i'll repeat it in case you missed it "please no suggestions to use wood/pipe for seat props!"

I gave you a link to a thread that includes at least three links to replacement struts. Admittedly it also includes some discussion about the use of prop rods, but a cursory perusal of the 2nd post should give you a link to a replacement gas strut. Were you not looking for a replacement gas strut?

Last edited by jdeereanton on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because spelling matters.)
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:13 pm

jdeereanton wrote:
hotwings wrote:

I gave you a link to a thread that includes at least three links to replacement struts. Admittedly it also includes some discussion about the use of prop rods, but a cursory perusal of the 2nd post should give you a link to a replacement gas strut. Were you not looking for a replacement gas strut?
In my original post i stated i can get a strut for $15 delivered. This sounds better than $28 plus shipping! just trying to "beat the system" as they say. I can go to the local honda dealer and order the oem but the wife has clamped down on the play money so i gotta save where i can Laughing
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:24 pm

I hear ya. I'm not sure what max weight the OEM strut can hold. I'd take it to Autozone (or similar) and see if they have something that would work as a replacement.
Back to top Go down
RArch
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
RArch

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Weigh the seat, if its less than 20 pounds your ebay gas strut will be able hold it open.

I cant imagine the seat being that heavy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcmodeltalk.co.uk
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:29 pm

RArch wrote:
Weigh the seat, if its less than 20 pounds your ebay gas strut will be able hold it open.

I cant imagine the seat being that heavy...
I found another gas strut on ebay with 28 pounds of pressure for $14 delivered and the measurements are pretty much the same as oem. I want the strut to open and hold the seat without any issues but not too much pressure that it may eject me over the windsield if the latch were to succumb to a catastrophic failure on the highway somewhere!
Back to top Go down
RArch
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
RArch

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Laughing

I'd love a mod that would allow the seat to open just by unlocking it.
Back to top Go down

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 pm

At this point all my strut (2002 model) is doing is keeping me from opening my seat any farther.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:21 pm

RArch wrote:
Laughing I'd love a mod that would allow the seat to open just by unlocking it.
Ah, but how much would you be willing to pay for that mod?

Also one of the problems with that is any motor that can open the seat for you such as a powered worm gear will assert just as much force in stopping you if the power goes out.

It would be especially humorous if the power went out because it didn't close the seat all the way and that left the trunk light on... rabbit
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Why don't you look for a strut at your local truck camper dealer ,they might have one that will fit your needs.
Back to top Go down
RArch
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
RArch

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:49 pm

dspevack wrote:
RArch wrote:
Laughing I'd love a mod that would allow the seat to open just by unlocking it.
Ah, but how much would you be willing to pay for that mod?

Also one of the problems with that is any motor that can open the seat for you such as a powered worm gear will assert just as much force in stopping you if the power goes out.

It would be especially humorous if the power went out because it didn't close the seat all the way and that left the trunk light on... rabbit

Oh, I wasn't thinking of a motorising it. Just using a stronger strut and changing the mounting angles so that it doesn't lock up when the seat is closed...

It could double as a catapult Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 pm

I just ordered the 28 pound force gas strut from ebay.$14.80. I hope this is the correct amount of force, or close enough! I will update here once i get it, usually around 3 weeks, and install it.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:21 am

I replaced my seat strut with an OEM unit from MOTOGRID. I don't remember the cost or lift pressure of the thing. I thought of rigging up a rod and tube arrangement with a spring to eliminate the gas rod but decided it was more bother than it's worth. I prefer springs because they don't often lose their push as a gas strut always will.
One reason I didn't bother to rig up a spring strut was that my Jeep needed new struts for it's back window in the hardtop. I gave up and just ordered the Honda strut because it didn't seem expensive compared to the TJ's two larger struts. I guess I just could havel left off the hardtop and got by with the soft top on the Jeep but decided to stay warm even if my wallet was thinner.
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

My new seat strut arrived today. I ordered one off ebay matching the oem strut measurements (11 inches center to center of opened strut holes). The total cost was $14.23 Canadian. It took me less than 5 minutes to install. It has 13kg 28.6 lbs of lift which is perfect, once unlocked the seat only has to be raised about 4 to 6 inches then the strut will raise it from there unassisted. Very happy with the end result. cheers

The oem is on the right. Had to remove the small plastic inserts in the new strut (left) and drill the holes slightly bigger to accept the oem stud bushing inserts.
Seat strut Img_1410

No need to take anything apart to remove the old strut. just bend this piece up a little to allow access to the lower retaining clip. Be very careful not to let the retaining clip fall. Dont forget to use something to prop up the seat before removing the strut.Seat strut Img_1411

I used a pair off hobby sized needle nosed pliers to get a good grip on the retaining clip. If that clip falls, may as well say goodbye to it!Seat strut Img_1412

The finished project
Seat strut Img_1413

Last edited by hotwings on Wed May 08, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RArch
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
RArch

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Nice, I really like the idea that it lifts the seat itself.
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Need eBay link
Back to top Go down
Dimond
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Dimond

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm

hotwings wrote:
.... ordered one off ebay ....Very happy with the end result. cheers

I need a replacement strut and would appreciate an ebay link. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
wis-rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wis-rider

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-12-31

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Yes, me too! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Just use ebay search with the keywords: 13kg gas strut 11"
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:12 pm

hotwings,thank you for the lesson on how to use ebay search. Maybe the question was asked because it was thought you may have a link as you did do business with the seller. And might not mind helping others finding the same seller. Oh well thank you for taking the time to tell us to find it ourselves. scratch
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:40 pm

hotwings wrote:
Now I can finally copy and paste it in the search
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:17 am

Well I'll post the link so if someone has a hard time with computers needs help here it is. Smile
http://www.ebay.com/sch/6000/i.html?_nkw=13kg+gas+strut+11%22&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_
Parts_Accessories&_ipg=50&_sop=1&_vxp=mtr&_rdc=2
Back to top Go down
Dimond
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Dimond

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:56 am

hotwings wrote:
Thanks HotWings! Will order one tomorrow. I noticed that the search phrase, lift support gas strut shock spring prop 11", brings up the 28.3#unit as well as 11#, 33#, and 44# - all distributed by ProductCollect - all about the same price (free shipping) - and all coming from Hong Kong. I likely will order the 33# unit.
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:27 am

model28a wrote:
hotwings,thank you for the lesson on how to use ebay search. Maybe the question was asked because it was thought you may have a link as you did do business with the seller. And might not mind helping others finding the same seller. Oh well thank you for taking the time to tell us to find it ourselves. scratch
I did post a link to the proper ebay site here but i discovered it was revealing my personal info so i removed it. I proceeded to sign out of my ebay and posted the link again but it still had potential to get some personal info so i removed the link again and just went with the heading keywords. If your too lazy to use these keywords you can piss off.
Back to top Go down
Colin B
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Colin B

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:56 am

Shocked dispair gagged

It showed you your personal information because you probably have an Ebay cookie on your pc which is designed to do just that.

Whenever I've followed a link posted by another person, Ebay automatically logs me in and shows my personal data.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Many thanks to hotwings, i have been looking for a stonger strut for some time, as i have a sheepskin covering my seat and the existing strut is not able to cope with the weight. I found a UK site that had a similar strut and have ordered one. Your pictures will help when i come to fit it. I have not put the website i got it from as it was the last one they had. Smile
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
gooffy

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Tried to order from link, but seller does not send to the UK Sad
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
gooffy

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:59 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee found another one which delivers Smile

Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:07 pm

gooffy,
Is it this Ebay item 350658627600 ?

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
gooffy

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

yes m8
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Dang it price doubled already
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:14 pm

hotwings wrote:
If your too lazy to use these keywords you can piss off.
I never called you lazy for not not posting a link, I even did what I could to try and help everyone that may have difficulty with computers. I thought we were all here to help each other not to call people names(lazy) and tell them to piss off.
I will tell you that I think your reply to my post was rude(I would like to put it in different words but that put me on the same level as you have gone) and I would like to think I am more of a gentleman than that. Evil or Very Mad There have been people banned from this site for telling others to leave and I feel telling someone to piss off is the same thing. I thanked you for what you have provided us and I don't think I did it in a rude way but I feel you could have tried to be just as polite as I was.
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:26 pm

model28a wrote:
hotwings wrote:
If your too lazy to use these keywords you can piss off.
I never called you lazy for not not posting a link, I even did what I could to try and help everyone that may have difficulty with computers. I thought we were all here to help each other not to call people names(lazy) and tell them to piss off.
I will tell you that I think your reply to my post was rude(I would like to put it in different words but that put me on the same level as you have gone) and I would like to think I am more of a gentleman than that. Evil or Very Mad There have been people banned from this site for telling others to leave and I feel telling someone to piss off is the same thing. I thanked you for what you have provided us and I don't think I did it in a rude way but I feel you could have tried to be just as polite as I was.
Your funny. All your sentences in your post were meant to be rude. I guess you riled my feathers as they say.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:29 am

Believe me I have never meant to be rude to you or anyone anytime I make a post on this forum. I have always tried to offer help to you or anyone else if I thought I could help or add any extra information. If my posts offend you I apologize. Again thank you for the information you add to this forum, and I hope you don't feel like I am trying to be rude to you. I have been brought up to say please and thank you and to try and focus on the positive things in people and perhaps you felt I was not sincere when I thanked you in my previous posts but I was. If you like I will not bother to reply to your posts as I do not want to be rude or offensive. Smile
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 am

Handbags at dawn!

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:32 am

I thought that cabin fever season was over? confused dispair
Back to top Go down
yammer
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
yammer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2013-05-04

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Replaced the seat gas spring with the cheap ones available from ebay. Works pretty well up to now Laughing . Removed the standard washer/dowels and put normal flat washers before the slip pins and it was a straight swap.
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
gooffy

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Had my strut for 2 mths never got round to fitting it yet, managed to take the bulb out from under the set yesterday though cheers 
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I fitted my new strut a couple of months ago(i think, time has little meaning anymore). It is a big improvement and the one i have slowly raises to full height.Smile 
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
gooffy

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:01 pm

cant remember the last time mine raised to full height Sad 
Back to top Go down
ebear695
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 pm

SUCCESS! Like a great American asked 'can't we all just get along' (Rodney).....aww but he's dead now from an overdose....never mind:shock: 
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 pm

gooffy wrote:

You were probably in your twenties. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Winger61
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Winger61

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-10-15

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:54 pm

hotwings wrote:
gooffy wrote:

I can't remember my twenties either!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
gooffy
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
gooffy

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Winger61 wrote:
hotwings wrote:
gooffy wrote:

I can't remember my twenties either!!Laughing

Maybe your wife can explain my comment to you!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Magoo Triker
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Magoo Triker

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-08-03

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 pm

I guess I am in my second childhood....

Magoo:Blowup:
Back to top Go down
PHXScooterBill
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
PHXScooterBill

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Many thanks Hotwings for starting this thread.
To Dimond, Yammer, Old Limey, Goofy and others that have installed their aftermarket seat struts, I have a question: Was it the same 13kg /28.6 lb force as Hotwings' one or did you all go with a heavier force one?  Once I saw that there are 33 and even 44 pound force ones, I got to wondering if it would be better or even counter productive to have that much force. Am I just better off getting the same 28lb one as Hotwings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seat strut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seat strut   Seat strut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seat strut
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next