Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OE Quality Drive Belt
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» I said Farewell...
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?   Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:07 pm

I would not mind having a wing and burger day :-) Get some maxis together with a group for a ride. Im 35 miles n.w. of tampa in hudson. It would be cool to get alot of maxis together. my86ta24k@aol.com
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?   Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:03 pm

I won't join you (too far) but I'm glad to see you back!
Back to top Go down
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?   Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:34 pm

hi dan im in your neck of the woods pal. im in ft laud till sunday. no worries pal i hope to drum up some guys interested in burgers and wings :-)
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?   Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:40 pm

It is great to hear from the blingmeister!

Sorry I won't be able to meet you we had 24" more of that crappy white stuff here in the great white north so the going is pretty bad Sad
Back to top Go down
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?   Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 pm

paul im feelin ya bro thats why after loosing mom. i had to get out of
Ny. Not only the 46 years of memmories and watching my mom pass on in the house but i absoloutly hate ANYTHING weinter related and the memmories and SEVERE winter depression was killing me bro
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?   Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:05 am

I hear all of that! Glad to dee you are still tearing up the roads!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?   Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody near tampa wanna get together with the blingmeister?
Page 1 of 1