Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YSS rear shocks for sale
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cjuzda
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area   Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:34 pm

We're just visiting here for a week from Canada - and yes it's just a BIT warmer here Smile

Anyway I thought i'd try and save a few bucks and buy a battery for my 2006 Swing while I'm here. Not looking for the ultimate battery - under $100 for sure. I was looking at Batteries plus but they only had one and it was rated at 205 CCA so I wasn't sure of the quality. Any suggestions?

I did search this but only found some recommended brands that were I think more $ than I wanted to pay.

I'm actually not sure if I'll save a lot vs Canadian prices but I thought I might have more to choose from.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area   Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Give a look hear, http://www.motobatt.com/ or hear, http://www.motobattbatteries.com/?gclid=CLvH25G7h7UCFQ45nAodLGgAhg I have never used them but they have 2 Year Replacement Warranty and the next time I need a battery I plan on getting one.
Back to top Go down
cjuzda
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area   Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 am

model28a wrote:
Give a look hear, http://www.motobatt.com/ or hear, http://www.motobattbatteries.com/?gclid=CLvH25G7h7UCFQ45nAodLGgAhg I have never used them but they have 2 Year Replacement Warranty and the next time I need a battery I plan on getting one.

Thanks but I'm looking for a retail store not aweb site as I'm only here 2 more days
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area   Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Did you go to the bottom of the first link? They have distributors all over Canada. You may have one close to home, I don't know wear home is for you as you do not have that information in your profile. Smile They have good prices and warranty so even at home I think you could save a few bucks. Give a look at the Canadian distributors at bottom of this link.
http://www.motobatt.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area   Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy a battery in Port Charlotte Florida area
Page 1 of 1