Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 11:19 am

» New to Me Swing
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Doing my mods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 pm

I finely installed this years mods. the list is'
a palmrest,Oxford Heatzer grips,12 volt plug in left front compartment,Battery tender plug,Givi top box base,Givi Maxia
3 top box and stop light,Givi passenger backrest,Custom World,passenger Armrest, UK Knee Deflectors, Givi 214 AF
W Screen. The only thing that I purchase and did not installed and do not recommend to buy is the Shark 250 W Stereo system. Its a peace of Crap. The amp failed before installing it .
I sent it back at my cost ,and they sent a replacement and that did not work either. they said to send it back at my cost again.
A this rate it is to costly just to get another peace of CRAP.Close to 20 to30 email later,I cant get my Money Back.
I am very please with the rest of my installations. I tried to send pics following JeffR instructions , I will try again later. pics are on my email need help for this. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Doing my mods 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

applause applause Now you have to get riding on the list.
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

The weather has been cold hear, minus 15 at knight,+5 daytime. Tomorow will be + 8, I might put my snowmobile suit on and go for a spine and try out the heatzer and see how well the AF windscreen works. my insurance kick in
on the 31st so im good to go. chickendance motorcycle
Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 am

tinman wrote:
I finely installed this years mods. the list is'
a palmrest,Oxford Heatzer grips,12 volt plug in left front compartment,Battery tender plug,Givi top box base,Givi Maxia
3 top box and stop light,Givi passenger backrest,Custom World,passenger Armrest, UK Knee Deflectors, Givi 214 AF
W Screen. The only thing that I purchase and did not installed and do not recommend to buy is the Shark 250 W Stereo system. Its a peace of Crap. The amp failed before installing it .
I sent it back at my cost ,and they sent a replacement and that did not work either. they said to send it back at my cost again.
A this rate it is to costly just to get another peace of CRAP.Close to 20 to30 email later,I cant get my Money Back.:

I hear ya loud and clear on that cheap stereo. Get the next one in the mail, don't open it and put it on ebay. Chances are it will be a good one and someone will get a deal.... you won't have to deal with it ever again.

I love my Givi top box and my 214 Windscreen. My gps and phone is on my ram mounts as is my coffee cup holder.

Recently I put a Corbin leather seat on my bike. Love it.
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:29 am

I don't know if I want to put a fella rider through all that B S . If I do get my money back,there is a company in US called Motorcycle Tunes.com,with a lifetime warranty and they are made in US. I might give them a call. A coffee cup holder might be something that I would like. These mods are very addictive, I love it. The force is strong In my "Pressious" and will go to the Dark side soon.
motorcycle

Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:38 am

Trying to send picsDoing my mods Photo-20
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 am

Did you take that picture on vacation down under? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 am

another pic hope it's right side up!! to many beers LOL Smile .turn your PC around it works for me .8 more to go I will try later. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm

I tried to send pics following Bigbird instructions and no luck. Bur my wife tried to send it by email to the forum email and I think they were sent.I won't know until they get posted . I forgot to wright a message asking if they can post for me. I know that some would like to see the armrest that was fitted to my Swing. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doing my mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing my mods   Doing my mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing my mods
Page 1 of 1