Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sinko De Mayo
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 3:33 pm

» May 2024 forum picture
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 10:44 am

» checking the oil
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Noobie from Orange Park, Florida

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Noobie from Orange Park, Florida Empty
PostSubject: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Hello Swing people. We have a new rider in the family and she bought a brand new Red Swing just like the one at the top of the page. Now we can go riding together. She was tired of riding on the back of mine so I got fired and now we can both have our own scoots. I ride a Honda Shadow Spirit 11K. V&H pipes, Memphis Shades W/S, Leatherlike Bags, MC Ent. crashbar, 3.5" risers, Hondaline luggage rack and Nexstar Navigation. Glad I found this forum, it seems like a lot of courteous good information and stories. I'm sure I will enjoy visiting here often and I am looking forward to donating my $.02 from time to time.

Lee
cyclops
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:20 am

Lee,

Congrats on the new ride and maybe posts some pics in the Album when you get a chance. If you have any questions please just ask away and also to the different sections to see how to do your own maintenance. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:53 am

Lee,

Welcome to the site and a welcome shout out to your wife. My wife has had her own ride since we started and she really likes her SilverWing. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi Lee,

Welcome aboard. Alot of great people and information here. Enjoy cheers

DennisB Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Congrats. I just bought the same red Silverwing in January and picked it up in March. It has taken a few hundred miles to adjust to the bike but now I really love it! Enjoy!!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Welcome Lee,

My wife has been riding a VT600DLX for about 5 years now and I just got a Burgandy SWing about 2 months ago. We ride together every chance we get.
It's a great bike I know your other half will love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Hi Lee,
And welcome to the "both of you". This is really a great site with gobs of info.
Back to top Go down
Cornishman
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Cornishman

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:28 am

Hi welcome from me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:38 am

Thanx for making us feel welcome. :thank you: swing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobie from Orange Park, Florida   Noobie from Orange Park, Florida I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobie from Orange Park, Florida
Page 1 of 1