Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 4:29 pm

» Goodbye guys
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 4:27 pm

» noise under load
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Yesterday at 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Do you understand written Italian?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Do you understand written Italian? Empty
PostSubject: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 pm

There is a silverwing site in Italy which has a person that races a Silverwing.
I would love to know what modifications he does to his bike, but I can't navigate the site. Even with the online language translator its too confusing to me. If you understand written Italian and would like to log on to their site and get the information, pm me and I'll give you what I have.

Dan
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:09 pm

dspevack wrote:
There is a silverwing site in Italy which has a person that races a Silverwing.
I would love to know what modifications he does to his bike, but I can't navigate the site. Even with the online language translator its too confusing to me. If you understand written Italian and would like to log on to their site and get the information, pm me and I'll give you what I have.

Dan

My son is taking Italian foreign language in college, if you have a specific page I could ask.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 am

Even with the translation I can't communicate. Its still confusing to me.

http://www.silverwing.it/

http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/translate_url_content?lp=it_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsilverwing.forumfree.net&.intl=us

http://www.silverwing400.it/

Basically, I'd like to know everything about engine improvements, specs and how-tos for their racing bikes.
Also any add-ons that we don't already have in P & A, including websites that source the products.
Thanks, CJ.
Back to top Go down
mr fish
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
mr fish

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 am

I will try and get my wife to have a look she is italian(but hates bikes)what are the main points you are looking for?
Just had a quick look but it seems to me that its just a forum not the racing web site cant find anything but upgrades similar to ours need to find a link to racing i will try and ring some friends in italy see if they can shed some light

john

john
Back to top Go down
mr fish
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
mr fish

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:55 am

There is a website www.trofeomaxiscooter.it the national trophy the guy on the black/orange wing is called Emanuele beraldo 2006 champion couldnt find technical info on his bike (only had quick look) but found him and a guy on a tmax on track on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3jPOITbHT4

john
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:49 am

John,
It probably is just the forum.
You will probably have to join the forum and ask the right questions to lead you to the information.
I tried joining the site a while back and had problems understanding the verification process.

Couldn't get any further than that.
Don't know if you are also on www.silverwing.org, but we have an extensive parts & accessories section there too. We've collected a lot of information over the years.
However unusual or alternative lighting, for instance they appear to be using some LED lighting in replacement of regular turn signal bulbs, and some other unusual lighting for the little corner lights among the main beam.
Sources for the chrome handlebar replacement.
Any engine improvement specs, turbochargers, etc.
Any replacent plastic that is available commerically,
These are just a few thoughts.
All help would be appreciated.

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:36 pm

That was cool to see the two scoots going at it. I think the rider on the SW rode a cleaner line, but the T-Max looked a lot more flickable. Is that even word, I don't know. Very cool post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you understand written Italian?   Do you understand written Italian? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you understand written Italian?
Page 1 of 1