Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to Me Swing
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 5:41 pm

» I said Farewell...
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Today at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

First thing I need to say

Go down 
+5
grizzly
JeffR
wayneliz
CathyN
DennisB
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

First thing I need to say Empty
PostSubject: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi,

The first thing I need to say is, Thank You for your support over the last 2 1/2 years. Your a Great bunch.

Silverwing riders, my friends, that I'm very, very proud to know.

Again, Thank You. sunny
Back to top Go down
CathyN
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Your most welcome Dennis. cheers

I hope to meet you someday. Bob and I are planning on going to the STO Rally in September. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
wayneliz
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wayneliz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Dennis- you are most deserving. BTW, have you thought about making accessories to fit other brands of scoots? I have a couple of Burgmans that ride with us and had a bunch of inquiries about where I got my flags and light bar while I was at Daytona bike week. I imagine getting the measurements might be the biggest problem.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Dennis,

I think it is great that Gary asked me to do this. I just didn't think about it and I hope it helps you sell more too. They things you make are top quality.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
grizzly
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
grizzly

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Hi! DennisB.
I realy thank-you for everything you did for me or maby for the swing! but anyway you are a great guy. When I will get done with all the accessories you did for me I will put some pics on the forum so everybody will see how the good work you did.
Thank-you very much.
Andy. cheers
Back to top Go down
toro8
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Glad to see this new section. Dennis I plan to order some parts soon. i made myself a promise that I would wait to get stuff for the new bike until after I sell the old bkie.
Toro8
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 am

Dennis I probably won't buy anything from your 'shop'. Only because I don't really mod my machines.

But I will wish you all the success your skill and vision deserves.

Don't stop designing and manufacturing, (you never know, Mrs Waspie may want arm rests in her dotage!!!!!).

Best of luck for your new on line outlet. Today silverwing600.com - tomorrow an eBay take over!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 am

[quote="Waspie"]

Don't stop designing and manufacturing, (you never know, Mrs Waspie may want arm rests in her dotage!!!!!).[/quote]

Doug, I remember in 1979, my wifes reaction when I brought her first microwave oven home. She told me to take it back. She didn't want or need one. I told her I would, but asked her to just try it for the week end. Now, 31 years and about a half dozen microwaves later, if she had to choose between me and the microwave, I know who would be on the porch tonight.

Dennis' arm rests are awesome. Your wife, may I call her Ms Waspie?, would get used to them very quickly. I actually want to ride in the pillion seat when our trike conversion is done and Debbie learns to drive a little.

You are still young and probably have aggressive genes still in action. As an older man, I like the laid back things in life. Although, I would like to drive a tank some day. And I have a sky dive planned for August this year. Someone may have to load me in the plane, but the jumping out part I will do on my own. After that, God will decide whether I live or die.
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

Gary,
While I applaud your desire to be really dumb, I agree with an Army pilot I was stationed with about 50 years ago -- "anyone who would jump out of a perfectly good airplane is out of his mind".

So the UltraWing is finally on its way! cheers

:flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 am

Gary, I totally agree with Jon.

Jumping from a perfectly serviceable aircraft is not the act of a sane man!! Laughing But happy landings just the same.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First thing I need to say   First thing I need to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First thing I need to say
Page 1 of 1