Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Illinois!
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:15 am

» LF extended back rest
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 12:53 pm

» checking the oil
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Yesterday at 10:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

» Silverwing Brakes
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Fri May 10, 2024 6:20 am

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Nuts. Macadamia nuts to be exact.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. Empty
PostSubject: Nuts. Macadamia nuts to be exact.   Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 am

Last Sunday our branch of the Ulysses club wandered off to visit a local Macadamia nut producer and processor.
We headed out of Perth with only 7 bikes as the weather was cooler with high winds only getting into the high 20's C. We had a couple of riders with flow through jackets complaining about the chilly conditions out in the Darling Ranges, sorta like the Appalachians but only rising to nearly 2000 feet (LOL) The 100kmh gusts of side winds caused some discomfort for a couple of riders and they quit early. Eventually we got to a small Cafe for a caffiene and protien injection, where we met up with another branch from our club about 20 strong. After the refreshments, we followed the ride leader the 20 or so kms to the Macadamia Farm at a place near Baldivis. Free samples flowed generously, and a few packets made it home to share with the family. The Wasabi flavoured ones are literally hot stuff. MMM Mmmm
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuts. Macadamia nuts to be exact.   Nuts.   Macadamia nuts to be exact. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Wasabi flavoured macadamia nuts - very interesting flavour combinations. 100kph (62mph) side winds would not be fun at all. Glad you had a great time.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com

Nuts. Macadamia nuts to be exact.
Page 1 of 1