Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» May 2024 forum picture
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 am

» Sinko De Mayo
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 3:33 pm

» checking the oil
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New member, from Winnipeg Canada

Go down 
+3
JeffR
matthew
bigbird
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

New member, from Winnipeg Canada Empty
PostSubject: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome aboard. That's a mighty big drop in price. Why?
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:48 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:19 am

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new SWing. I'm sure you will really like it I was just at the dealer yesterday to have work done and was talking to the salesman about scooters. He is a younger guy that rides a T-Max. They had 2 Burgman 650's on the floor and I was asking about the Silver Wings. He says that as soon as the SWings come in they sale in a day or so, and the last one sold the same day it came in.

But the B650's sit on the floor for awhile. I was surprised to hear that since the B650's outnumber the SWings in the riding group here in the Bay area. But I have noticed that they never have SWings on the floor though. But welcome and hope you will be an active member.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:23 am

bigbird,

Welcome to the site, enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:48 am

Welcome from me, too. New member, from Winnipeg Canada Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Thank you all   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:45 am

x

Last edited by bigbird on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi Bigbird. I'm also from Winnipeg. Ya might just catch me out on the road. Blue 06. I have the Givi V46, Backrest, and windscreen. All good products. I hate to say it but you'll really want to put in some HyperPro progressive springs in the front one day. New member, from Winnipeg Canada 186319
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:45 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:27 pm

bigbird wrote:
I haven't researched the HyperPro springs yet, but I will. I'm kind of fixated on the J. Costa variator next. Want to talk me out of it?

Right now it seems as though you were more effected by the cornering than the performance ... so the HyperPro progressive springs would help right now.

The J Costa pins have to be replaced around ~9,000 miles. There have been some that have put lighter Dr Pulley slider weights to improve performance. It may help to discuss with the other J Costa or lighter Dr Pulley Weights for performance gains.
Back to top Go down
YammaPapa
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi bigbird.

Congtats on your new Silverwing!!!

I too am from Winterpeg! I hope we can meet at the Forks some evening. I'll either be on my wife's S'wing or on my Yamaha Roadliner.

'Till we meet, remember to keep the rubber side down.

Retired Roadliner Rider
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:57 pm

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member, from Winnipeg Canada   New member, from Winnipeg Canada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member, from Winnipeg Canada
Page 1 of 1