Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 11:44 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:43 am

» May 2024 forum picture
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:41 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Today at 5:15 am

» LF extended back rest
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_rider
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Ghost_rider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-12

ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? Empty
PostSubject: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:31 pm

It would be cool IF there are any other silverwing owners close to Houston TX. ??? I also do riding out to Columbus TX. and other places of interest. I have a c.v screen on the swing along with a stable air horn. Runnng lights with turn signals.
Home made back rest from the butt rest. A led light display under the rear spoiler. K&N air filter and a throttle rocker.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Ghost_rider wrote:
It would be cool IF there are any others silverwing owners close to houston tx.??? I also do riding out to columbus tx. and other places of interest.

Georgetown is not that far from Houston.

I haven't found too many Texan Silver Wingers wanting/willing to meet up.
Perhaps if we combined it with a maintenance and/or class ... I wonder if more would meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Welcome Ghost_Rider!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_rider
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Ghost_rider

PostSubject: other riders close by?   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 am

Bill in Georgetown I know and ride with a couple of people
that have a BEO 500 and a Burgman 650. They are good
scooter riders to be with. Maybe in the early spring or this winter when it is NOT to cold we could probably make a ride out that way. To meet-up with other scooter riders like yourself. You have not found other scooter riders out that way at all??? I can ask the 2 guys that i ride with to see what they think of this??

Ghost rider Greg
Houston tx. usa
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 am

Ghost_rider wrote:
Maybe in the early spring or this winter when it is NOT to cold we could probably make a ride out that way. To meetup with other scooter riders like yourself.

That would be fun.
I have been wanting to ride some scenic east Texas areas.

Ghost_rider wrote:
You have not found other scooter riders out that way at all??? I can ask the 2 guys that i ride with to see what they think of this??

I have found a few in my area ... it seems as most tend not to ride as groups. I am hoping I would find some that meet and share interesting tours/trips.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Slucop is visiting De Ridder, LA around the beginning of Feburary.

http://silverwing.org/cgi-bin/topic_show.pl?pid=25052#pid25052

I had to lookup where De Ridder, LA was Laughing

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Deridder,+tX&sll=30.590637,-94.202271&sspn=1.725916,2.449951&ie=UTF8&ll=30.902225,-93.290405&spn=3.327347,4.899902&z=8&iwloc=addr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Welcome to the forum. My son is in Arlington, TX.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_rider
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Ghost_rider

PostSubject: any other riders close by   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Bill
Sorry i did not get back to you any sooner but i was out in Columbus TX. for the past 4 days. Do you ever ride out to Columbus ?? The reason I ask is that my mom has a place out there and i go out there to help with things. I am off of 109 & Zimmerscheit rd. It would be great if we could all meet-up out that way and do some good rolling hills riding. Let me know something and i will contact the 2 other riders to see if they want to ride out that way.

Debbie in n.c. thanks for the welcome on this new site.
Ghost rider Greg

Oh any suggestions on how to login on the silverwing.org site?? I had lost my username and password. I even tried to re register but that did not work either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:18 pm

[quote=Oh any suggesdtions
on how to login on
the silverwing.org
site?? I had lost
my username and
password. I even tried to re register
but that did not
work either.[/quote]

Ghost Rider.........Maybe a silly question, but have you tried the "Help" menu? Close to the bottom of the page it says you can use your
account email address as the user name. Maybe after you use that it will give you a little box to check saying that you forgot your password.

Worth a try.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Ghost_rider wrote:
Bill

Sorry i did not get back to you any sooner but i was out in columbus
tx. for the past 4 days. Do you ever ride out to columbus ??

Been all around it

Ghost_rider wrote:
It would be great if we could all meetup out that way and do some good rlling hills riding. Let me know something and i will contact the 2 other riders to see id they want to ride out that way..

bounce I am always up for good riding. bounce

Hill country, Gulf shore or just because.

Have you ever heard of Snow's BBQ ... I went there once but it was on a Sunday and they are only open on Saturdays Shocked. Open till Sold out and they do sell out early.

http://www.snowsbbq.com

I have heard good things about it.

Last edited by honda_silver on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lost password   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:45 pm

The best way to access the SW.org site is to set up another e-mail address. I did the same thing at the Maxi-Scoot site,was locked out for months till Maggie showed me the light. Use Hotmail, Gmail, or any free web setup site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 pm

New mamber. Katy, TX. 2008 Honda silver wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??   ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANY OTHER RIDERS IN HOUSTON TX.??
Page 1 of 1