Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 11:44 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:43 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:41 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Today at 5:15 am

» LF extended back rest
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeby landisr Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Corbin seat

Go down 
+2
BrianInVA
AldusFran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AldusFran
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2015-06-13

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 1:54 pm

I have a Black Corbin saddle that was taken off my 2008 Honda Silverwing FSC600. I've been trying to post photos a few times but don't know what's wrong. Anyway the saddle has a worn area that is 2"long by 5/8" high on the lower left side where the left grab bar rubbed against it. The spot has been covered with a nice piece of black vinyl tape so it's pretty inconspicuous. I'm trying to sell it before the holiday rush for $250.00 . If someone picks it up in person I will let it go for $200.00. Package will include the Corbin suggested ram.
Back to top Go down
BrianInVA
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
BrianInVA

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2022-04-17

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 6:15 pm

Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
Erdoc48
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2022-05-31

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 7:10 pm

Says Tucson, so for you Brian, you’re looking at it mailed to you- if I had to hazard a guess, likely ~ $100 to ship since it’s a pretty big item (assume UPS shipping).
Back to top Go down
Erdoc48
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 3:05 pm

Corbin seat 20231110
Corbin seat 20231111
Corbin seat 20231112
Back to top Go down
Erdoc48
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 3:07 pm

Corbin seat 20231113
Corbin seat 20231114
Corbin seat 20231115

^^ These are the 6 pics of the seat- please note that I am not selling this seat- I just posted the pics for AldusFran who is selling the seat.
Back to top Go down
AldusFran
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2015-06-13

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:41 am

I,ve lowered the price of the Corbin Saddle from $250.00 to $200.00 delivered in the US..Erdoc was kind enough to post pictures of seat back in 12/06/2023.
Back to top Go down
BrianInVA
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
BrianInVA

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2022-04-17

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:52 pm

Hi AldusFran,
Is this seat more comfortable on longer rides than the OEM seat?

I’m interested. I’ll be headed up to Canada in September and after my ride to Florida and back this past November I realized I need a much more comfortable seat for these kinds of trips.
Back to top Go down
Johnbil09
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Johnbil09

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2023-03-23

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 11:45 am

Wow I’ve been looking for a Corbin seat for months but I found a mint condition original seat for $150 in the UK on EBay and it was delivered this past Monday,,,😔
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lickitysplit11111/
stbne
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
stbne

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2022-06-13

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:51 pm

BrianInVA wrote:
Hi AldusFran,

I’m interested. I’ll be headed up to Canada in September and after my ride to Florida and back this past November I realized I need a much more comfortable seat for these kinds of trips.
Buying someone else's used custom seat is not advisable unless you and the seller are of similar physical proportions..weight..inseam arm reach etc...if it isnt a complete match you're just wasting your money...ask me how i know this....
Back to top Go down
Erdoc48
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:01 pm

stbne wrote:
BrianInVA wrote:
Hi AldusFran,

Buying someone else's used custom seat is not advisable unless you and the seller are of similar physical proportions..weight..inseam arm reach etc...if it isnt a complete match you're just wasting your money...ask me how i know this....

I would normally agree with this (for a Russel seat) but are Corbins customized for the rider?
Back to top Go down
stbne
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
stbne

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2022-06-13

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm

Erdoc48 wrote:
stbne wrote:
BrianInVA wrote:
Hi AldusFran,

I would normally agree with this (for a Russel seat) but are Corbins customized for the rider?
Yes absolutely they are custom ordered for each person..BTDT with buying bikes with someone elses Corbin seat..that did not fit and was downright uncomfortable..not once but twice i had that experience...
Back to top Go down
AzKicker
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
AzKicker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2023-12-10

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 11:25 pm

My Russel Day Long saddle makes my Silverwing the most comfortable chair I own. I highly recommend a custom seat for long distance riders, I don't know if it is worth the expense for someone who spends less than 4 hours (at a time) in the saddle.

That being said, I would be leary of buying someone else's saddle for the same same reasons as above. One of my riding buddies also had a RDL saddle on his otherwise identical bike and it was VERY uncomfortable because of the 6 inch height difference.
Back to top Go down
https://AzKicker.com
Sponsored content

Corbin seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corbin seat   Corbin seat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corbin seat
Page 1 of 1