Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 11:19 am

» New to Me Swing
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

SNOW!!! - One more time

Go down 
+2
DickO
DennisB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

SNOW!!! - One more time Empty
PostSubject: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 am

Yesterday it was 72 F and sunny. Today 31 F and snowing! I wish this weather would make up it's mined. SNOW!!! - One more time Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Amen Dennis,
Up here in NE Kansas, we had 62 degrees just before noon and then the wind changed to a northerly direction and the temps fell. I got some more wood in just to get ready. They were saying wind chills of 17 degrees for last night plus calling for approximately 6 inches of snow.

Well, it was windy as blazes this morning but only about 28 degrees out. Guess that makes a good wind chill. Don't know how much snow there is since it was all sideways but do have some lengthy 18 inch drifts on both sides of the house. Suppose to warm up over the next few days so maybe I'll just let it all melt off.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Wow,

I am having to take my sweater off the last week. I know what you mean about the cold Dennis...it got down to 50 degrees last night. SNOW!!! - One more time Icon_twisted Hope it gets nicer soon for all of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:49 pm

It's about time it evened out. SNOW!!! - One more time Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
dickie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
dickie

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

DennisB wrote:
Yesterday it was 72 F and sunny. Today 31 F and snowing! I wish this weather would make up it's mined. SNOW!!! - One more time Icon_pale

Was really nice here today, my digital indoor/outdoor thermometer which captures the high and low for the day says it got to 82. Pat and I rode over to George Washington,s birthplace today, had a nice dinner on the way, stopped at a coffee shop called the Art of Coffee in Montross, set outside and just enjoyed our wonderful spring day the Lord has given us.
Dennis this is not intended to be a rub but I at least can gloat a little at my brother who lives in Bristow, OK which is not to far from you. He is normally quoting his better weather versus ours.
We are not out of the woods as of yet. We had a terrible March snow storm last year. The storm you are having now is headed our way but so far they are just calling for rain. It will no doubt be a cold rain....Take care,,,,,,Dick
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
SNOW!!! - One more time 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey Dennis, I'm sorry about the weather. It's my fault. I went to eat on Friday afternoon and left my jacket in the storage since the weather was so nice. Yep, the weather gods saw me and here came winter back. Today I'm inside watching basketball, and wearing a sweatshirt. Oh well, it's supposed to be back in the seventies by Tuesday. I think I may wear my jacket. SNOW!!! - One more time 744535 SNOW!!! - One more time 744535
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 pm

I am not sure who to blame for this stuff going on... here in south central Arkansas we got a short 1 hr snowing today... FIRST DAY OF SPRING... and it snowed. Unbelievable. That's enough guys... stop being cute ... lets get the sun back out and the 70s back. Almost sleeting out there today on the way home from church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNOW!!! - One more time   SNOW!!! - One more time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNOW!!! - One more time
Page 1 of 1