Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 9:09 am

» Drive belt prices
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» LF extended back rest
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» I said Farewell...
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
barbed2
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-05-31

Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)   Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 10:50 am

Glad to be here folks! I'm looking foward to reading some tips and tricks for my latest acquisition, a pretty good condition 2006 Silverwing/ABS. 36K km on it, new tires, new battery, but I do need to find the source of some vibrations in the front plastics, else a nice ride indeed. (I also have an ST1100 for my more adventurous romps)

Cheers all!

David
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)   Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 12:04 pm

Welcome aboard this board David from a fellow rider just up the road in K-W. Make "Search" your friend as that is the best place to start your learning about your SWing.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)   Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 12:17 am

Welcome David to the BEST SWing site on the net. Lots of info here with people ready and willing to help. The search box at the upper left is your friend.
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)   Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 6:43 am

Welcome aboard from o-HI-o.
Back to top Go down
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)   Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 7:28 am

Welcome David, from NS.
London is a great city. I was there in 1979 for an astronomy gathering of the RASC. We were shown a great time. The gathering was based out of Western University.

The vibration and buzz from the front plastics is pretty standard.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)   Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from London! (the other one.....Ontario!)
Page 1 of 1