Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» checking the oil
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 am

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hope you are staying safe Dale !

Go down 
+2
Mech 1 twa
Mike from NS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2013-09-12

Hope you are staying safe Dale ! Empty
PostSubject: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 7:42 am

Dale are you far enough away from the mayhem in Minneapolis right now? Hope so.
Just saw a CNN reporter arrested as buildings burned in the background.

Not a pleasant place to be in all the turmoil.

Be safe,

Mike
Back to top Go down
Mech 1 twa
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Mech 1 twa

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2016-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Stay safe. OH those are just protesters? Not rioters, looters and criminals just enjoying a small bonfire up there. Everybody is dealing with a bunch of stuff right now and it's not easy. What do I know?
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1986
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 10:11 pm

I'm about an hour north of the cities so I think we are pretty good out here. Although, I did hear that St. Cloud, MN is starting to get a bit messed up. My neighbor said they were boarding up a few places there when he came back from a trip today. St. Cloud is just over 1/2 hour west of me.
The first photo used to be an AutoZone auto parts.
The second used to be a $30 Million dollar housing building that was still in the process of being built.
And the one used to be a Wendy's.
The last one is a look at Lake Street in MPLS which used to be a main 4 lane street with lots of businesses on it.
Minneapolis, and I think St. Paul put in 8PM curfews tonight. There have been well over 100 buildings in Mpls and over 170, I heard, in St. Paul that have either been destroyed or severely damaged. 24 Target stores in the Metro area have closed until further notice. Plus grocery stores, Liquor stores looted, tobacco stores also, and the 3rd police precinct building destroyed.
Hope you are staying safe Dale ! Mpls_a10

Hope you are staying safe Dale ! Mpls_l10

Hope you are staying safe Dale ! Wendys10

Hope you are staying safe Dale ! Lake_s10
Back to top Go down
Sknrdtec
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Sknrdtec

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:26 am

From what I saw on the news , Some of those people are going to be in big trouble for not social distancing as they grieve .
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2562
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 7:01 am

Glad you are OK, Dale. It seems this happens every time an opportunity comes to loot and get free stuff. Most of them probably don't even know about George Floyd... Looters used to be shot.
Back to top Go down
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 7:40 am

Sad time when people go crazy like this. Maybe when the rebuild the $30M building they might want to look into fire retardant materials. That is one big bon-fire.

An hour - 1-1/2 hours north of Halifax is the area where a nut case here killed 22 people a month ago.. Not all that far away; but hope you feel and are safe.

Mike
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:02 am

A sad state of affairs in a LOT of cities including our own o-HI-o capital and our State House. When you turn your cause into crime you loose your cause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope you are staying safe Dale !   Hope you are staying safe Dale ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope you are staying safe Dale !
Page 1 of 1