Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, I am opening this site back up for new members. I closed it due to a few members complaining. Please just accept the site for what it is. The site is 'what it is'. We hope you enjoy the site. Please also join www.maxi-scoots.com

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 

My New SWing Trike

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pastor Ron
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Dale, I did forget   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 am

Dale, I did forget the one down side to this Trike...the CHAIN.... I lift the right side axle just high enough to lift right wheel off the ground, then I clean the chain with kerosene from a spray bottle, after I make sure it is mostly clean from all old lube, I use MAXIMA CHAIN WAX (chain lube).....and spray it a couple of times. This stuff, if left for over 45 minutes after lube...WILL NOT SPLATTER. Great stuff. I started doing this every 200 miles, but, before the season was over, I was doing it every 500 miles, and it worked just as well.
I have used this since I got the trike (over) 1,000 miles. I know you chickendance must be getting anxious about your upcoming riding....it should not be long now. I pray you have miles of smiles....and remember what we have already talked about on that first ride.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: My New SWing Trike   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Thanks Pastor Ron. I have a can of it here and am planning on using it. I used it on my 74 Honda and liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down

My New SWing Trike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2